©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guy gets his but kicked after talking smak!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
damn i dont get it. its always the most puney guys talking shit.
this guy got rocked.
did anyone see the episode of real world were danny was acting tuff and got clocked. same thing puney guys talking shit to bigger dudes.
most bigger guys keep ther mouths shut in the first place

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
healthfreak said:
this guy got rocked.
did anyone see the episode of real world were danny was acting tuff and got clocked. same thing puney guys talking shit to bigger dudes.

Yap I was a door man before at this black club. All the guys that worked the door was black accepted me because in Canada you have to have at least one white guys working there. Anyways so I am at the front door all the time and the big black dudes don't say anything they all respected you but the small punks always have something to prove and start talking smack all the time.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
THats funny, they both were skinny though. The guy that knocked him out had allhis weight leaned forward and you could tell that he was going to hit, except the other guy. You could of easily moved and nailed him, or he would of lost his balance. But that was sweet. While the friend just stood there and watched. I remember being a bouncer, the best times bro.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
healthfreak said:
this guy got rocked.

LOL yeah Danny is a pussy!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
gregdiesel said:
LOL yeah Danny is a pussy!

I know then when johanna got arrested he was thinking of getting in a fight so he would get arrested. what a dumb ass

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
oriansport said:
Yap I was a door man before at this black club. All the guys that worked the door was black accepted me because in Canada you have to have at least one white guys working there. Anyways so I am at the front door all the time and the big black dudes don't say anything they all respected you but the small punks always have something to prove and start talking smack all the time.

ya Im not big by any means but I was a little bitch who ran his mouth. thank god know one ever beat my ass. now Im bigger and I just keep it shut. and for the most part people dont talk to much shit to me anymore.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
healthfreak said:
this guy got rocked.

you have to admitt though, it was a cheap shot

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
There's no such thing as a cheap shot. If you're talking shit and you get kicked while you're on the ground, that's called learning your lesson. There are no rules in a street fight, in my eyes the nuts, knees, fingers toes eyeballs everything is fair game, if you don't want to get hit; quit talking shit.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
JoshF56 said:
you have to admitt though, it was a cheap shot

A cheap shot is when its not noticable. this guy knew damn well that that guy was going to hit him. he could have dodged it
cheap shots are like when your back is turned and someone attack you

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
healthfreak said:
A cheap shot is when its not noticable. this guy knew damn well that that guy was going to hit him. he could have dodged it
cheap shots are like when your back is turned and someone attack you

:smoker: You are 100% right on that one.