©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2018 HGH Lab Testing

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I'm creating this Thread to gauge the interest in another round of HGH Lab Testing. If I remember correctly, we found a few HGH products that had no business sponsoring on an elite forum as this one. When we finished, all the participating sponsors passed with flying colors.

Fast Forward to 2018. There are a ton of new sponsors selling HGH. I would like nothing more than to prove that they are all 1st class products....but I have my doubts. And maybe you do too. We need a commitment from the membership (and the Sponsors, if they have enough confidence in their products) to finance this effort. Obviously, we need respected members to donate the product but, we also need donating members. If you are interested, POST UP HERE! PM me for more info!

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
Oh ya finally. Thank you bro for doing this. It's so awesome. I'm a hgh whore to. Let the testing begin. I have donation. Product and $

Its only sponsors from PM correct?
Pharma grade?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It would be great.
Would we send 1 bottle or a whole kit?
You would have to know the ones that are sending individual bottles- seeing there are so many sponsers selling there- blue tops with no lables or black tops not labled and so on.
How could you weed cr know that the donated bottle wasn't really switched for another sponser then sent just for a positive or negitive
Sorry here- I go again.
I need to stop posting tonight- had way too much choc moose cake with choc chips and chocolate pudding inside

Last edited:

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
It would be great.
Would we send 1 bottle or a whole kit?
You would have to know the ones that are sending individual bottles- seeing there are so many sponsers selling there- blue tops with no lables or black tops not labled and so on.
How could you weed cr know that the donated bottle wasn't really switched for another sponser then sent just for a positive or negitive
Sorry here- I go again.
I need to stop posting tonight- had way too much choc moose cake with choc chips and chocolate pudding inside

there is as with anything a little blind faith involved...
those individuals that donate samples as with any donations must b trusted to a degree.
I think our community is pretty solid in this aspect.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Are you moving forward with this?

As I stated earlier. We are in the process of finalizing our AAS Testing Project. We have our AAS samples and will be sending to the Lab next week. We will begin collecting samples immediately after we send the AAS samples.

I started this thread to gauge the interest. So far, the interest has been minimal. We have has a ton of people volunteer to send a vial of the HGH they have already purchased (to see if their shit is good). So far 4 people have donated funds.

Buck has started a thread over on ProMuscle:

Professional Muscle

If you want to donate, send a PM to buck1973.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Quick question about the money situation. Will the HGH testing be independent from the AAS testing? Meaning, will the funds for the HGH testing come from the same pot as the funds for the AAS testing, or will the funds collected for HGH testing be kept in a separate pot strictly for HGH testing?

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Quick question about the money situation. Will the HGH testing be independent from the AAS testing? Meaning, will the funds for the HGH testing come from the same pot as the funds for the AAS testing, or will the funds collected for HGH testing be kept in a separate pot strictly for HGH testing?

its all separate
there is wat i consider little intrest in the HGH testin again.
it will survive or fail on its own. we have enuff money to run a few tests after that is consumed it is done until and if there is further intrest...

On that note i should have the Oils for our latest testin. RP has some other stufff (raws and tabs) we should get them processed this week end and out to the lab early next week

N3MO0101

Jan 4, 2018
Just posted my result for Supertropin HGH 99.9% purity w no dimer, why would Rajjin take it down??

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Don’t think this thread is for posting results. It’s for gauging interest on another round of Hgh testing.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Just posted my result for Supertropin HGH 99.9% purity w no dimer, why would Rajjin take it down??

You posted a plug that look like an advertisement. There is a process to make sure the testing is legitimate. It not for anyone to send in anything and post as they wish.