©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lose fat & Gain Muscle. Is it a Unicorn?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey guys in my log I'm getting a lot of guys telling me they want to get back on the horse. Well this video pins down the different situations you can "Lose fat and Gain muscle" under. On many levels I think this has to do with 99% of us at one time or another. Best news of all? Were not chasing Unicorns!

[ame]https://youtu.be/wkBtHOBmpb0[/ame]

InTheArena95

Jan 20, 2018
Solid information that will be put to use, thank you for sharing CG.

InTheArena95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
People can change dramatically especially if they are in the 4 categories mentioned in the video. Some people may be in 3 of the 4 at the same time so could gain a lot of muscle and get leaner at the same time. Anyone who has been injured and stopped training and taking gear then jumped back on everything should know this.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Even after years of aas when I improved my diet I gained muscle and lost fat at the same time. For someone who comes off and on gear that change should be even faster. Now I try to have one goal at a time and when losing bodyfat it's a matter of holding onto as much muscle as possible. I don't use high doses anymore so it makes things harder in a calorie deficit.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Even after years of aas when I improved my diet I gained muscle and lost fat at the same time. For someone who comes off and on gear that change should be even faster. Now I try to have one goal at a time and when losing bodyfat it's a matter of holding onto as much muscle as possible. I don't use high doses anymore so it makes things harder in a calorie deficit.

The same for me. Long are the days I can do both. For me I try to keep it simple with 1 goal in mind. The more muscle you have the more fat you can burn so burning muscle is always my main goal.