©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 100th post

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
This is officially my 100th post. I'd like to thank all of you out there who made it possible for me to post this much without talking about anything at all. Oracle, Kell, Tee. I couldn't have done it without you all. ;)
On a serious note, this board is great, and I appreciate all the help and info from everyone out there.

W

wolfyEVH

especially oracle and kell........we're gonna start calling them the post whore twins

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm a post whore

wolfyEVH said:
especially oracle and kell........we're gonna start calling them the post whore twins

Jealous? This board would be EVEN BETTER if no one talked!!!! I mean really what's a forum for? Let's everyone make wolfy happy and only answer questions steroid related.... i mean that's what the boards for right? Useless conversations amongst each other should be banned. God forbid i say "LOL" because something was funny....hard to explain that in a form of a steroid question.

But on a sidenote...congrats bro...and thanks for helping to make this board what it is today...."a enjoyable place to talk to others with the same interests"

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Jealous? This board would be EVEN BETTER if no one talked!!!! I mean really what's a forum for? Let's everyone make wolfy happy and only answer questions steroid related.... i mean that's what the boards for right? Useless conversations amongst each other should be banned. God forbid i say "LOL" because something was funny....hard to explain that in a form of a steroid question.

But on a sidenote...congrats bro...and thanks for helping to make this board what it is today...."a enjoyable place to talk to others with the same interests"

like i said.....first bitchin about avatar changes.......now this.......loosen up oracle.......im just fucking with you.....i dont give a shit about how much you post........just tryin to have a good time.....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
like i said.....first bitchin about avatar changes.......now this.......loosen up oracle.......im just fucking with you.....i dont give a shit about how much you post........just tryin to have a good time.....

Edited for correctness

[anavar] like i said.....first bitchin about avatar changes.......now this.......loosen up oracle.......im just fucking with you.....i dont give a shit about how much you post........just tryin to have a good time...[Deca]

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Edited for correctness

[anavar] like i said.....first bitchin about avatar changes.......now this.......loosen up oracle.......im just fucking with you.....i dont give a shit about how much you post........just tryin to have a good time...[Deca]

lol...wow bro......i know you're on here a lot cause your wife is away....i know how hard that is to be away from the ones you love......we're all just trying to have a good time, anything to keep your mind off your wife and be happy........like i said, i'm just joking around with you.......no need to be a smartass about it.........im sorry you are acting this way......didn't mean for you to go apeshit about it....we're all like family at this board...you know that

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
[dianabol]i'm not being a smartass....i'm "enjoying" myself.[anabolicum]