©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

please tell me your results on winstrol-v

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
im looking to by the 100 tablets of 10 milligrams of winstol-v from british dragon. can anyone tell me how good the results are.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
body4life said:
im looking to by the 100 tablets of 10 milligrams of winstol-v from british dragon. can anyone tell me how good the results are.
is that all you are going to buy that will last you 20 days bro you will not see any results in 20 days you need enough for 50mg ed or 100mg eod for 6weeks
I recommend getting the injectable winni and take it oral if you dont like shots

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
IronMan said:
is that all you are going to buy that will last you 20 days bro you will not see any results in 20 days you need enough for 50mg ed or 100mg eod for 6weeks
I recommend getting the injectable winni and take it oral if you dont like shots
I agree with IM, get more tabs or pick up some Depot. Make sure that while you are taking Winni that you are taking in alot of water as Winni will dry you out and tear your joints apart!!!