©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello fellow muscleheadz

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
New here but not to the game. Been browsing the board for years so figured wth might as well join. I'm a vet & mod at a couple other boards. I'm 55 & been pumping iron for 40 years. I did a few shows when younger. I still hit it hard as ever (when my RC allows me :p ) - currently 250 @ 6'0 around 10-11% bf. I see some guys here I know well from other boards. Anyways, great board here fellas - good to be here.

weltweite

Aug 14, 2015
Welcome

What would you say is a muscle group that you weren't genetically great in, but improved through time and your experience?

And what did you find worked best to cause that change?

Doesn't hurt to ask someone with 40 years of experience for a little wisdom!

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
Welcome

What would you say is a muscle group that you weren't genetically great in, but improved through time and your experience?

And what did you find worked best to cause that change?

Doesn't hurt to ask someone with 40 years of experience for a little wisdom!

I wouldn't say I have any genetically "great" bdpts brother, but I will admit that the good Lord above blessed me with rather good genetics overall for building a decent physique. If I had to say, I'd guess calves would be a weaker point for me. I've pounded them with any and every variation you could imagine over the decades, and while they are very defined & vascular, they are still only around 18" pumped. As you probably know, calves is one of those genetic anomalies haha - some guys look to have Olympian calves and they don't even work out, yet others can kill them for decades and nada, ie, Robby Robinson, Dex, Wolf,Ramy, etc.

Sorry I can't tell you that doing all the concentration & spider curls in the world will build you some Arnold peaks. Wish it was so. Guess we all just gotta take the good with the bad, try our best to bring up weak-points and make the best of it bro. :)

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
I recall your username. Is it the same on other forums? Its good to have you here.

I'm not sure if I'm the same one or not bro haha. I go by Dawgpound Hank on a couple boards, and DPH on a couple others. Not sure if it's cool to mention other board names so I'll refrain for now.

Btw thanks all for the welcome. :)