©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BioGrow? anyone try it?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
anyone have an opinion on it? just got a tub of this stuff, thinking about trying it alone before a cycle....OR should I wait and use it during a cycle?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I looked it up and all I was getting was info on fertilizers and soil conditioners... I
Hope that isn't what you are going to use lol

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
It's peptide protein powder. Not sure what makes it any better than regular Wpi, but if you spend the money on it, let us know what you think.

At $40 for 15 servings, I think it's a pricey supplement with no real life reviews.

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
It's peptide protein powder. Not sure what makes it any better than regular Wpi, but if you spend the money on it, let us know what you think.

At $40 for 15 servings, I think it's a pricey supplement with no real life reviews.

Is it 100% protein peptides?

I know true nutrition started carrying BCAA peptides. 100% protein peptides!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Sounds nice... How well do they mix up?

They are brand spanking new. I haven't tried them yet. They are expensive as hell so what I am thinking is making an intra workout blend:

Debitterized Hydrolyzed Isolate
Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrins
Hydro Whey Isolate Super grade
BCAA Peptides

and add in on my own
Creatine
Glutamine

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I looked it up and it is spelled differently, it is Bio-GRO from isatori.

Here are the facts:
1 serving: 1.5g
Custom Engineered Bio-Pro Bio-Active Peptides, Extracted from Micro-Concentrated Colostrum:

Proline Rich Peptides, Growth Factors (IGF-1, TGF beta-2, EGF, PDGF), Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA), Lactoferrin, Fibroblast-GF

Basically all is it is colostrum engineered to be into peptide form.

I would definitely not waste a dime on it!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I looked it up and it is spelled differently, it is Bio-GRO from isatori.

Here are the facts:
1 serving: 1.5g
Custom Engineered Bio-Pro Bio-Active Peptides, Extracted from Micro-Concentrated Colostrum:

Proline Rich Peptides, Growth Factors (IGF-1, TGF beta-2, EGF, PDGF), Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA), Lactoferrin, Fibroblast-GF

Basically all is it is colostrum engineered to be into peptide form.

I would definitely not waste a dime on it!

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
thanks for the replies everyone, sorry i didnt give more details in the first post, Ive tried this stuff for about a week. Sounds like Atom doesnt think much of it at all but i already have the stuff on hand so ive been trying it out. I have used lots of otc proteins and preworkouts but i have not started my first cycle...yet. Bio-Gro kinda makes me feel like i am taking in a ton of protein....when i was in high school I would drink 2 huge 100% protein shakes a day and workout almost every day..after a week or so of the two shakes a day my muscles would start to feel more "full".....i would have to say this biogro stuff made me feel that way but in a much shorter amount of time, maybe its all in my head but after the first 3 days of taking it i was feeling that muscle "fullness"..and i really wasnt even training that hard do to a lower back injury. Still to early to know for sure, but prob not worth the money like most other sups

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
How much protein and serving size? How long ago was highschool because u mature and natural test hormone levels rise as u age so that could be the reason for shorter time for the "fullness" u are mentioning ; plus im sure your diet in high school was any and all u could eat and now as u age u eat more healthy perhaps?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
How much protein and serving size? How long ago was highschool because u mature and natural test hormone levels rise as u age so that could be the reason for shorter time for the "fullness" u are mentioning ; plus im sure your diet in high school was any and all u could eat and now as u age u eat more healthy perhaps?

IB, it isn't protein, it is colostrum. The facts I posted are it! A serving size is 1.5g... Colostrum has benefits, it is in mother's milk to build immunity and promote healthy growth. This is just a superbly marketed colostrum supplement.

For example humapro is just EAAs but marketing leads you to believe it is a miracle supplement. It's sad how some people believe everything supplement companies say without doing their own research.