©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Working The Pecs

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
what is the best exercise for working the lower outer pec, (nipple area) ive got a very solid chest but down towards the bottom out side of my pecs i have some left over fat that id really like to get rid of, wide grip bench, flys? im not sure any help would be appriciated

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I don't know if this would help any but i do cable flyes but the thing is i do them from the bottom instead of from the top. I think it hits my chest harder doing it this way. Dips are good also.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
ight thanx man, hey is you avatar a picture of you, cause damn son if it is ur huge

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Diesel said:
ight thanx man, hey is you avatar a picture of you, cause damn son if it is ur huge
You could also try Decline BenchPress...If there is ONE excersise i like, it's the T-bar...try it :)

W

wolfyEVH

Diesel said:
what is the best exercise for working the lower outer pec, (nipple area) ive got a very solid chest but down towards the bottom out side of my pecs i have some left over fat that id really like to get rid of, wide grip bench, flys? im not sure any help would be appriciated

the fat your are talking about is only gonna be gone if you adjust your diet....

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
yeah i think ima go ahead and do that eca stack have you tried it? ive heard it works good as fuck but i dunno, will it make me have a hard attack durring intense training?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I think declines are a waisted excercise. Good for stretch but not much else. Oracles suggestion on flys from the waist is good. If you squeeze at the top you will really feel the lower peck getting hit.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Blackbird said:
I think declines are a waisted excercise. Good for stretch but not much else. Oracles suggestion on flys from the waist is good. If you squeeze at the top you will really feel the lower peck getting hit.

I'll definitly have to disagree with declines being a waisted exercise. It's one of my favorite chest exercises. A great bulk builder for the lower outer pec.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
STEELADDICTION said:
I'll definitly have to disagree with declines being a waisted exercise. It's one of my favorite chest exercises. A great bulk builder for the lower outer pec.
That's cool. Maybe it's just one of those exercises I just don't get anythingfrom. I get more out of dumbell pullovers.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Diesel said:
yeah i think ima go ahead and do that eca stack have you tried it? ive heard it works good as fuck but i dunno, will it make me have a hard attack durring intense training?
It's only dangerous if you overdo it. I recommend you NEVER take more than one 25mg tab per dose. Combine that with a 200mg caffiene tab and an 81mg baby aspirin and you will be good to go. It should actually help you focus better during your workout.