©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 218 - Sat Dec 2nd - Holloway vs Aldo 2

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
There are some great fights on this! Alvarez vs Gaethje should be a brutal blood bath!!

Also, the night before on Dec 1st is the TUF Finale on FS1.

Attachments

• UFC 218 - Sat Dec 2nd - Holloway vs Aldo 2.jpg
    UFC 218 - Sat Dec 2nd - Holloway vs Aldo 2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 12

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GOOD looking card! A must win for ALDO. OVEREEM/NGANNOU looks interesting as well as ALVAREZ/GAETHJE bout.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, Aldo need to perform and win this fight. I'd say he wins if the old him shows up, if not, I pick Max.

I haven't seen this Ngannou guys fight, but I keep reading he is the hardest hitter of all time in punching power. I'm not sure, though.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Yea, Aldo need to perform and win this fight. I'd say he wins if the old him shows up, if not, I pick Max.

I haven't seen this Ngannou guys fight, but I keep reading he is the hardest hitter of all time in punching power. I'm not sure, though.

I seen ALDO weigh in and you could tell the cut was a struggle.

UFC 218 Weigh-Ins: Jose Aldo Has Close Call - MMA Fighting - YouTube

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Jose has been and incredible fighter and one of the best but I think he's in the twilight of his career. Guys like Max are hitting their prime. Not saying Jose couldn't pull off a win but he's already lost to Max once and I think his best days are behind him now.