©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Shake Powder?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I'm looking for mass-building shake powders that are going to up the calories I need, without running me $100/week in powder alone at GNC...any of our board sponsors have something I can buy in bulk? Any of you guys recommend something in particular to help with mass?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Just get a quality protein and make your own mass shake.

Add oats, bananas, yogurt, olive oil, whole eggs, NPB, etc.

Hell even milk or ice cream if needed.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I like optimum nutrition's stuff, get it cheap on amazon. "serious mass" 12lb bag is usually around $45 and has tons of carbs and calories. I also get a lighter gainer to have when i dont want a heavy shake. "Pro complex" gainer by optimum nutrition is around $73 a big bag on amazon. A bag of each is roughly 22lbs of powder and lasts me 3 weeks or a little longer...and thats at 3 shakes every day. Much much cheaper than GNC. That place is a rip off.

kshtiji

Banned
Oct 22, 2014
I suggest you to make your own shake by getting some protein and adding with eggs, bananas and other things which you like..if you can't do this than according to yellow pea is also good one.

Last edited:

warzonz13

Sep 2, 2013
One of my favorites is new whey smart gainer. Easily digests and is a great tasting product. For me it has everything I need for a meal replacement when I can't get to my whole food.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just get a quality protein and make your own mass shake.

Add oats, bananas, yogurt, olive oil, whole eggs, NPB, etc.

Hell even milk or ice cream if needed.

Do this. Make up a huge batch each morning in a big blender or food processor and portion it out for the whole day. Much better for u than drinking a bunch of maltodextrin, and u get to control the macros and build it anyway you want.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I'm with the guys that say make your own. PB, oats, eggs, coconut or almond milk, berries, walnuts, flax seeds, greek yogurt etc....

twatwaffle

Sep 14, 2014
You lost me at GNC....

Whey, oats, whole milk, peanut butter, egg white cartons

Blend that together. Weight gainers are garbage from stores. All maltodextrin and dextrose. Make your own that are much healthier and cheaper. It's an all around win.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Steel-cut groats ;) in my shakes I do uncooked depending on ur macro intake I like 2 cups of egg whites ½cup of oats and 1 table spoon of natty pb. And if you're close to a whole foods or something like that usually you can grind up your own natty pb or almond butter and that shits ten times better than any store bought

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
thanks....gonna start making my own....but since i got 12 lbs of powder on the way, i'll throw a scoop of that shit in too...!

Instead of oats, I use rice flour.. strange, I know, but for me, it digests better.

If you are slamming a massive shake, I strongly suggest digestive enzymes. I use NOW Super enzymes and that helps big time...

I've heard many people say good things about mod carb from true nutrition as well as the sweet potato powder.

I would get bulk isolate from true nutrition and a carb powder for a P/C drink and for a P/F drink I would just add peanut butter or almond butter

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Real Gains by Universal. Mixes great, taste great, has fiber, goes with anything.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Real Gains by Universal. Mixes great, taste great, has fiber, goes with anything.

Yeah thats good stuff. Think thats gonna be my next order. I love the chocolate flavor so much ive never even bothered trying any of the other flavors. Its cheap with free 2 day shipping on amazon prime too..

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Been mixing one large scoop of Serious Mass Powder, 4 cups whole milk, 3 blops (that's a precise measurement...) Cottage Cheese, 1/4 carton egg whites, a banana, and about 4-5 heaping tablespoons of natural peanut butter every morning...AND FUCKING LOVING IT! Makes two large shakes and has got to be at least 2000 cals minimum....

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Foodprocessor the raw oldfashioned oats and make oat flour. Add a sweet potato cooked and grip a cinnamon powder add coconut milk less salt than whole milk ..Rice flour is bueno..if u got dbol powder add some a that..