©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IGF after water cut to bloat back up

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Has any one ever used IGF lr3 or peg, to help put water weight back on after a water cut? I'm cutting water weight this week and will be low carb for a bit to get a big carb load before contest and just get stupid bloated, and have heard guys use insulin to help load up. I always just slam dextrose, but never took exogenous insulin before. Was thinking if IGF peptides would be a suitable replacement?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
IGF does not compare to insulin when you're talking about "bloating up"

Insulin all the way

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Don't have insulin. Was just curious if it would work at all. I was curious from a "self experiment" stand point. Seeing all the peptide sales was gonna try it, but always ask before in case some one else already did and see their results. Also if it would be a waste of $$.
I have set routine of hydration with IV bags and other stuff that works great for big cuts, ie cutting over 20lbs. I'm just doin a small cut of 10 pounds this time.

Always lookin for better ways, that's all. Thank you for the input!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Don't have insulin. Was just curious if it would work at all. I was curious from a "self experiment" stand point. Seeing all the peptide sales was gonna try it, but always ask before in case some one else already did and see their results. Also if it would be a waste of $$.
I have set routine of hydration with IV bags and other stuff that works great for big cuts, ie cutting over 20lbs. I'm just doin a small cut of 10 pounds this time.

Always lookin for better ways, that's all. Thank you for the input!

As mentioned above slin would be much better. LR3 would still be useful and if you have that it is worth running. Although a trial run would have been best so you can see how your body responds. If you did do this I would recommend micro injects of 10mcg all over the body. Use literally don't feel them and can use the same slin pin multiple times.

High dosed alpha lipoic acid could also be a suitable but less effective substitute for slin.

Another thing and again only if you had time to trial run it would be micro injs of PGE-1 all over the body (5mcg per shot). Although that would be quite painful/annoying so you would need to trial run it to see how you respond.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yep. Want areas to be full so equip
ment can anchor better into my skin.

Do you have any gh peptides such as ghrp-2 and cjc no dac? Or HGH? Add something like that onto aas (if you are using) at a high dose and that will put on water fast with lots of food.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Do you have any gh peptides such as ghrp-2 and cjc no dac? Or HGH? Add something like that onto aas (if you are using) at a high dose and that will put on water fast with lots of food.

No.

I normally cut around 20 pounds for weigh ins. This time I only have to cut 10. I normally put weight back in by aggressive re hydration techniques and food. Followed by a light pump workout to push fluids into the muscles. I was just wondering if igf would make a difference.

I work medical and am fine with AAS's and amphetamines and what not but am shy about insulin :confused: weird i know....

No HGH, I always thought, and I'm probably wrong so forgive me, that gh took some time to build up any significant effect...

The peptides look interesting..

I have no problem eating or drinking the volume i need to re hydrate so I don't take any appetite stims.

I really really dont think igf would make or break me, I as just curious if there was any benefit. If so I would include it into my research and development for weight cutting. Maybe I will try insulin in the future. Thanks for the help boss!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
How long do you have between the weigh in and the comp? In the past HGH and Peps (separate times) have put on over10 pounds in 1 week. If you just have a day then slin may be worth reconsidering. As you are new to it small doses before each carb meal would be best.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Like any sport just a 24 hr weight in. I will look into slin in the future. Thanks for the help bro!