©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blue tops black tops grey tops

Ace_1

Jan 31, 2019
What's the difference in the 3? I hear a lot mention blue tops. Is there a difference in the chemical make up

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
They don't make any difference, just the color of the cap

:yeahthat:

Some sellers have certain colored tops and each one maybe known for certain affects. That is only for sellers who have them listed for long periods while using the same supplier. An example would be TP and his black and grey tops. It still means very little as each person reacts differently. Just pick a sponsor with a good rep and don't worry about colored tops.

LACBodybuilder

Mar 19, 2019
I've got both blue and black tops right now. Both seem to do the same IMO. Just go with what works for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What's the difference in the 3? I hear a lot mention blue tops. Is there a difference in the chemical make up

It really depends on who your getting them from. Some pick certain color tops to promote there brand. All of them SHOULD be 191aa if you use a trust worthy supplier.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
It really depends on who your getting them from. Some pick certain color tops to promote there brand. All of them SHOULD be 191aa if you use a trust worthy supplier.

:yeahthat:Exactly!