©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

craigslist

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Fun place
Put some shit on there this week
Have so many people get a hold of you. You give them your info - the call 50 thousand times and never show up.
I have one guy - he sent me his number so I kept my email Short with him and gave him my email address - He got back to me -What are you paranoid or some thing - if your not willing to give your number then don't sell stuff here and went on and on - and he is wondering why I don't give it to every tom DICK and Harry
Sorry - this one just hot me funny - it was 11 at night
I don't want calls that late
He thinks I owe him the world now
Crazy people now a days

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have never trusted Craigslist, I don't even visit that site. If I need to buy or sell anything I continue to use ebay.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I sold a couple things a few years ago on CL without any problems. Just used a throw away phone so it wasn't a hassle.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Fun place

Put some shit on there this week

Have so many people get a hold of you. You give them your info - the call 50 thousand times and never show up.

I have one guy - he sent me his number so I kept my email Short with him and gave him my email address - He got back to me -What are you paranoid or some thing - if your not willing to give your number then don't sell stuff here and went on and on - and he is wondering why I don't give it to every tom DICK and Harry

Sorry - this one just hot me funny - it was 11 at night

I don't want calls that late

He thinks I owe him the world now

Crazy people now a days

A lot of the people that respond now are info collectors so be careful they'll lead you that they're going to but your items or items and give you a load of bullshit to get as much info out of you as possible i.e. Email address phone number etc. use eBay much easier plus there's more protection against scammers

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Ebay it is for now on
I have big stuff I am selling for other people right now to try to bring some extra income in

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Thing with craigslist is to do the communications through craigslist , you can tell the ones that are info digging, if clist communications and directions for pick up though clist isn't good enough for them f-em there probably info digging

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have never trusted Craigslist, I don't even visit that site. If I need to buy or sell anything I continue to use ebay.

Theres at least some protection on eBay for sellers and buyers. I've heard too many urban myths about Craigslist,,,and watched too much TV:D:D:D

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Craigslist seems to be a roll of the dice with stuff. Seen plenty of people get good deals and then there are the others who are just scamming and collecting info. You never know which you'll get though...

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I have friends that swear by CL and talk about all the deals they get (especially with cardio/weights equip)...and me personally, I have been on there once. And that was to get rid of a rental property that I really needed to dump. And I didn't have to deal with anybody....I let someone else handle that crap. It's a shady ass looking site to begin with...

-s

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I've used it for buying and selling. Rednecks round here use it all the time.
I bought a few and sold a few things on there. No problems.
It is always shady though.
Two strangers pulling up like its a drug deal thinking the other may rob or rip them off lol.

One deal I did take a picture of the guys plates.
Some cardinals tickets I think. I was going to find him if he ripped me off.
All good tho

MythotiK

Banned
Jan 4, 2016
I've used it for buying and selling. Rednecks round here use it all the time.
I bought a few and sold a few things on there. No problems.
It is always shady though.
Two strangers pulling up like its a drug deal thinking the other may rob or rip them off lol.

One deal I did take a picture of the guys plates.
Some cardinals tickets I think. I was going to find him if he ripped me off.
All good tho

Waiting for the blue lights to turn on!!! ;)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
eBay is almost as bad now. The new buyer protection rules make it really easy for a buyer to scam a seller out of their item. They tried to protect the buyer, which is great, but they went too far with it. Certain items are notorious for being easy to get scammed out of due to the new policies. I won't bother with eBay ever again.

Plus PayPal sux. If anyone here has a paypal account, look in to switching to Venmo. It's similar to PayPal, but completely free. Easier to use and quick to get set up as well. You can download the app for free on your phone.

hardpr

Sep 13, 2014
dude im still trying to reach you. are you going to sell me the thigh master or what. jesus answer your flip phone will you