©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vap Pens

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
WTF is up with these people and these stupid fucking things? I mean I don't understand them so if they are helping someone quite smoking then cool but do they have to walk around in inappropriate places and blow that vapor shit in every bodies faces like its nothing? Really? Plus they look stupid. Sorry had a run in with a vapor junkie today and just had to vent a bit before I go back out and find him.

Like I said if anybody here or anywhere uses them for whatever I'm not knocking you I just don't understand why some people are just so fucking rude man. Maybe I need therapy. My issues are showing through lately....AR....

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
WTF is up with these people and these stupid fucking things? I mean I don't understand them so if they are helping someone quite smoking then cool but do they have to walk around in inappropriate places and blow that vapor shit in every bodies faces like its nothing? Really? Plus they look stupid. Sorry had a run in with a vapor junkie today and just had to vent a bit before I go back out and find him.

Like I said if anybody here or anywhere uses them for whatever I'm not knocking you I just don't understand why some people are just so fucking rude man. Maybe I need therapy. My issues are showing through lately....AR....

Yes brother,
I think some anger management might do you a bit of good! Lmao!

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Just remember what this vaping does to their lungs, its called popcorn lung, dumb asses. AR you and I need a Valium to calm down and yes they look stupid as fuck.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
It's a vice, just like any other. Unfortunately, they think that just because it's "not smoke" that it means they should be allowed to do it anywhere they want, including inside. I don't care that people use them, just don't do it indoors where I have to smell that rancid shit.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I've seen retail ones in Colorado that have X mg of thc in them...kinda nifty, mostly a gimmick, smoking the old fashioned way is much more satisfying :smoking:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've seen retail ones in Colorado that have X mg of thc in them...kinda nifty, mostly a gimmick, smoking the old fashioned way is much more satisfying :smoking:

Are you talking about the liquid they put in them? I guess since it's legal in Colorado they can do that. Around here they only sell the conversion kits that allow you to put your weed directly into them.

Mrunderground

Apr 2, 2016
Hey everyone how's it going..I'm new to this chat room and to Vegas was wondering if anyone in the Vegas area might be able to help me out on getting some good gear??

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Ive noticed this myself a lot lately and I most say just like regular smoking its pretty annoying.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I'd almost rather have someone around me smoking a real cigarette than those stupid pens. I mean for the most part, at least in my experience, people that smoke are usually polite about it and either go outside or are at least aware they are doing something that some people may find offensive. These Fucktards that use these pens think they have a free pass just to puff away anywhere and around anybody.

Now my son tells me this is the new "cool" thing to do in school. Teachers included. My kid wants nothing to do with them thank goodness. He's a lot smarter than I was when I was young that's for sure. Lol The sad part is if there are teachers walking around where the kids can see them smoking these stupid sticks that's a real poor example IMO. Believe me I don't hang out with the Pope and I'm no great example but we're talking about teenagers and kids as young as ten. WTF....AR....