©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen headache

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I ran clen once before and had jitter issues on 120mcg. Everything else was fine.
Day 1 of this run 40mcg - jittery and hot
Day 2 40mcg - didn't feel much
Day 3 & 4 80mcg each and headaches all day long.
Will I adapt or do I just go back to 40 and will that even do anything?
I am older this time around - 43

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I always did to.
Make sure to take your vitamins- I tell people double got daily intake of vitamins.
Very the potassium in big time.
All that should help some
And water
Water
Water

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
The only things that give me headaches are dick pills. You need to drink more water. Your body should adjust. Keep the dose at 80mcg and don't go higher and see how that goes.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Common side effect with CLEN. You may just want to keep the dose low and ramp up slowly if you can tolerate it.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
High blood pressure will cause a head ache. You may want to check your BP #s next time you experience this side effect using clen?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I don't get migraines but my eyes have a difficult time focusing

But you still get headaches? Has it gone away? Clen has done that to me in the past but my body adapted. What dose are you on now? The older I get the more sensitive I seem to be to clen.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
But you still get headaches? Has it gone away? Clen has done that to me in the past but my body adapted. What dose are you on now? The older I get the more sensitive I seem to be to clen.

That was on 80 and 40mcg
I did 40 yesterday and did much better with it. I increased my water intake as well.
Was able to get a good workout in!

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
All my life used ephedrine or clen and yes I cycle them cuz I’ll get headaches or violent muscle cramps and believe me all the taurine , magnesium and water won’t suffice . Just find your one limit I go 2 days on one off but do supplement with much better experience

Brickshthouse79

Donating Member
Mar 15, 2019
Move up dose slowly, around 20mcg every day or 2. Supplement with potassium, taurine, electrolytes (I like Xtend) and pink sea salt. Also, ensure adequate hydration. Before bed I take melatonin and benadryl to help with sleep. For cardio, I stay away from HIIT, just do longer duration LISS. Monitor your bp to make sure the headaches arent from hypertension.

Im taking it now as well, on day 5 and at 80mcg.

Dogslime

Donating Member
Jun 23, 2019
People like to cycle clen for 2 weeks cause they can feel it and some people take benadryl/ketotifen to keep from desensitizing. But does fat loss actually slow down if you don't use one these methods? Pretty sure I knew an extremely ripped duded that stayed on clen all summer and said that was the secret but he didn't mention ketotifen...

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I always preferred using a low dose of clen for longer periods and never felt desensitized to it. I hate the feeling high doses can give so stay away from anything over 80mcg.

Dogslime

Donating Member
Jun 23, 2019
Ok cool, I have been doing 40-50mc daily and haven't been taking breaks (some days off tho of course). Seems to still be working