©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite Pre workout drink

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Whats your favorite... Im using 2 right now 1MR and I like AC G3... AC G3 is hard to find.. Once upon a time it was banned by all sports leagues but I think they took that ingredient out because I don't see it on the label no more.. You know anybody that carries it??

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Damn I need some kind of caffeine in there.. I missed my ephedrine they use to sell at every corner gas station.. Damn meth heads

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Yes !

I enjoy the product Amino Energy from Optimum Nutrition

this stuff is good and has caffeine and EAAs, I add it to my preworkout drink with BCAAs and Hemavol and creatine and Glycofuse. Good stuff.

Gresham

Banned
Feb 20, 2014
I don't use any energy drinks or sports drinks.
I use natural fresh fruits juices and shakes because these are more nutritious and they provide more vitamins and energy for the workout.
Mostly I use apple juice, orange juice, mixed fruits shakes and protein shakes.

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Became too sensitive to stimulants, so mass produced preworkouts are out for me. 1000mg of aspirin, and drink a half gallon of water during my workout with 10 grams of creatine and few servings of BCAA's. Trying to keep the OTC supps to a minimum lately. Leaves more disposable cash for Tren.

Last edited:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Tried TNE in oil and didn't feel like I got anything out of it. Maybe Test suspension in water works faster?

Never tried it in oil and this is my first run with it but I hit it a hour to 1.5 hour pre wo and it is a real nice boost in the gym

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Never tried it in oil and this is my first run with it but I hit it a hour to 1.5 hour pre wo and it is a real nice boost in the gym

I've done it in oil... I did feel it within an hour or two... whether it was placebo effect or not, when I pin that pre w/o it turns me into some other worldly creature destined to destroy iron... I throw around weights I never thought I could hitting 100mg pre w/o.... Haven't used it in a while but I still have some hanging around.

Other than that, I use Cellucor C4 (it was on sale at costco, $30 for two tubs so I stocked up), 1 scoop of xtend and 10g EAAs. I train first thing in the AM and this gives a nice little boost.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I just buy bulk DMAA powder and mix it in with some Karboload and BCAAs and good to go. Plus test suspension also:D