©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

320 lbs Russian Mass Monster | Sergey Kulaev

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
320 lbs Russian Mass Monster | You Haven't Heard Yet | Sergey Kulaev - YouTube

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Look out! This guys has a tremendous physique. With those genetics it will be interesting to see just how far he goes.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
He is a monster. Even at the end next to William Bonac he looks great. There are so many freaks out there you never hear about.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
He is a monster. Even at the end next to William Bonac he looks great. There are so many freaks out there you never hear about.

That stood out to me as well. He doesn't have the shape but even next to one of the best in the world he is impressive.

BG

Nov 17, 2013
He's big... i just don't know about his shape tho. Looked to be wide in the waist. Some impressive shots tho. HOpe he stays healthy

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
He's big... i just don't know about his shape tho. Looked to be wide in the waist. Some impressive shots tho. HOpe he stays healthy

His shape isn't the best but he is a freak. He is the type of guy that won't do well in big shows but will make some of the biggest names in bodybuilding look small.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Anyone remember Alexey Lesuvov, the Russian teen prodigy? Haven't heard about him in years.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Anyone remember Alexey Lesuvov, the Russian teen prodigy? Haven't heard about him in years.

I think he is doing what a lot do these days and coaching online through social media. The last time he competed was 2015 and he is young. Not sure if he plans to compete again.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
This guy looks like he is loaded up on everything. He has packed on a lot of size since he won his pro card in 2016.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Wow ok this guy I think looks awesome and normally I don’t like the freaky but he still has that classic look did I miss how tall ? He’s humungous but good humuoungusness lol in my crazy opinion.

FastBunny

May 27, 2018
True freak monster. So many of these people out there just don’t have the fame but would make Olympia much more interesting!