©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Appreciate the time you have......

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Absolutely ...I truly wish I understand when I was younger just how much more important the journey would be than the destination will ever be.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Sorry been gone awhile due to a concussion turned bad and I’m just reading through the old posts. This one really caught my attention. After a month or two of not being able to remember who the people taking care of me actually were and then even today walking around with a card telling me or whoever else finds me who I am and where I live etc. It’s Truly a fine line between Living and dying. Or being alive and actually living life. It’s a short fucking ride and I personally will never NOT take advantage of every precious second given to me and my loved ones. AR

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
Sorry been gone awhile due to a concussion turned bad and I’m just reading through the old posts. This one really caught my attention. After a month or two of not being able to remember who the people taking care of me actually were and then even today walking around with a card telling me or whoever else finds me who I am and where I live etc. It’s Truly a fine line between Living and dying. Or being alive and actually living life. It’s a short fucking ride and I personally will never NOT take advantage of every precious second given to me and my loved ones. AR

Damn bro. Sounds like you went through hell. Hope all is okay now. Sometimes it takes a dramatic event in our loves to truly realize just how precious life is. Each day is a gift.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Thanks T/O! I don’t want to step on CG’s thread with all the boring details but all is fine for now. I have ALOT of work to do to get my body and mind back to par but that’s ok. I’ll never fight again but that’s ok too because at the end of the day that shit means nothing. It’s time to focus on the important things in life. The brain injury is probably one of the best things that has happened to me because it taught me to focus on what’s really important. Family. Im so damn Lucky to have been blessed them. AR