©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roelly!

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Should have been Mr. O. Hopefully this year. I lile Rowden and his physique is more appealing but Roelly has that large ripped freak status!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
The dude has gained so much so fast. I want what ever he is taking. The dude deserves to win soon.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Roelly’s physique has evolved significantly since he was featured in Generation Iron a few years ago. I thought he was freaky then, but he seems to have become exponentially bigger since that time. Whatever he’s doing has worked. Did he change coaches? Last I heard, he was being trained by “Mama”. Anyone know if that’s still the case?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
He is a freak. He has grown but has reduced his waist size on stage so combined it's a huge difference. He was close last year. If Heath and Rhoden are off this year he could win it.

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
He needs to come in more conditioned, ripped, peeled and he could do it!
Did you guys see him guest pose a few weeks ago? He was way soft! He should be contest ready by then but didn’t look like it to me.
He is one of my faves but until he comes in hard as nails he won’t kill it!

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
What was up with his abs at the 2019 Arnold? Did you guys notice the lower ab on his lower right side sticking out it looked weird.

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
Right? I first thought a Hernia, but YouTube bios said he knew he was softer then he should be and hit the dieretics hard, that was his lower Ab in spasm/cramp.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Looked cramped to me.

I have that happen and it looks the same way.