©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Get Off Your Ass!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Turns out a 10 minute walk can go a long way guys.

[ame]https://youtu.be/47UtEjhTUjA[/ame]

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Very simple but very few do it. I am trying to be more active through the day now. I don't move much for my job so try to walk around when I can.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Great video. Having my dog Flex means I have even more reason to do this so I am fairly active through the day. I took him out before for a long walk after the gym and we were both exhausted afterwards. I fell asleep and woke up with him lying on his back with his legs and massive balls right by my head :eek::D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
EVERYONE should be doing this. Bodybuilder or not this could very beneficial to good general health.

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019
Since a trip to Tennessee, I have integrated incline walking back in to my routine simply for the reasons mentioned and in order to feel more "athletic" in certain terrain. My wife and I love hiking but realized that in mountainous terrain it is a lot more difficult.

10 minutes 4 times a week now on either the stairmaster or treadmill. Nothing crazy/killing myself.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have always been a fan of his videos. I need to start walking more.