©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need help please!

jlm25

Mar 5, 2013
Hey all, I have received product from a sponsor over at another board. He is now pretty much MIA and didn't label anything. I believe the two products to be anavar and proviron. I cannot tell which is which. Any help?!
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_4028.jpg
    IMG_4028.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4029.jpg
    IMG_4029.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 57

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
O boy- that's a tough one
Do you feel a difference in texture or taste or smell?

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Send me a sample of both and I'll tell you which one gives my wife a head ache and we'll know the other one is var.....lol

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Use a bunson burner or something to heat amd find the melting point. They will habe differemt melting points thus giving you an idea of chemical compound it may be. You can also google the chemical structure and find out what the melting points are. Just an idea. If its pire and not cut with other impurities aka fillers.

Magnus might chime in and give way better advice. Usually someome will say you csnt speak about items from a non board sponsor even if it is from a sister/mother board.. jfyi.. good job not name dropping.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Oxandrolone:

Melting point 236.5 °C*Jean-Claude Bradley Open Melting Point Dataset*17004

Solubility DMSO; 41 mg/ml in CHCl3*MedChem Express*HY-B0707

Mesterolone:

Melting point 208 °C

Should be correct, varied with multiple sites.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That is a good idea on the melting point, and cheaper than one of the steroid test kits.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lycan is correct. Both are crystalline and white to its very hard to tell visually. Lucky for you their melting points are pretty far apart so it should be quite easy to distinguish the two. If one was a bit whiter than the other I would bet it's proviron

jlm25

Mar 5, 2013
O boy- that's a tough one
Do you feel a difference in texture or taste or smell?

I have a sinus infection so I had my wife smell & taste it. She said there was nothing from either. Texture was more flakey and didn't dissolve very quickly from the very white /smaller quantity one.

Would I buy a burner / temp gauge at wal-mart? I am not familiar with where to purchase and/or use one.

I appreciate everyone's input!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Since you've already identified the compounds, you could just put but samples in a pan and slowly heat. Once one dissolves you'll know what you have

I have a sinus infection so I had my wife smell & taste it. She said there was nothing from either. Texture was more flakey and didn't dissolve very quickly from the very white /smaller quantity one.

Would I buy a burner / temp gauge at wal-mart? I am not familiar with where to purchase and/or use one.

I appreciate everyone's input!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
You would find a bunson burner and beakers, etc at a chemical research supply shop but its unnecessary. Use pyrex glass wear, and a good thermometer. Maybe heat up water to a +20° from melting point and put in a deep glass baking pan and then compound in a pyrex glass dish or cup and let it sit surrounded by the water. Once the glass heats up to the temperature it should start to become liquid. However ambient temperature and moisture from steam could alter the experiment. All in all if your not an alchemists in a rv out in the desert, leave it to the big boys who took college chemistry lmfao j/k... good luck and hope it all works for you and it was legit gear.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Man when I first looked at the pics. I thought the granular pic looked like test prop. Definitely will have to buy the test kit or go for the melting point.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Could use a stove too. Biggest thing I've found is a quality thermometer. I've had ones vary twenty degrees or better. I'd use two that react the same but that's just me. Sorry bro if I could actually see and feel it I could maybe give you a good educated guess on what you have. Could always save it until another purchase and compare but if its a different source then it could look very different to a degree. Big help right? Just make sure you use a good thermometer....AR....