©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pro wrestler need some juice

kriskronie

May 2, 2005
what do i take to gain lots of mass without any side effects. need help

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyEVH

slow down bro........we need some more info

age? height? weight? years training? previous cycle experience?? etc.......

W

wolfyEVH

i have 2 questions also......

1. you want mass, yet don't you have to be in certain weight classes?? you get too big you're gonna face guys who can easily kick your ass.......

2. being a "pro-wrestler", will you risk getting tested for steroids.......

kriskronie

May 2, 2005
i am 20 years old, 6 foot, i have been training for about a year, i have been wrestling 4 years. no cycle experience want to know what i can take as a beginner.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
not what you want to hear but put it off for a year or two then give test a try,right now you have a hell of a lot of natural test in your body and you may as well take full advantage of that.

kriskronie

May 2, 2005
i have been working out and dieting but i can't get past 190 lbs . im trying to get to a school for the wwe and i need some impressive results.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
look at alot of the stickies under each section. they will answer alot of your beginner questions

kriskronie

May 2, 2005
no they do not steroid tested and the bigger you are the more respected you are by fans and promoters. trying to get to wwe school

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kriskronie said:
no they do not steroid tested and the bigger you are the more respected you are by fans and promoters. trying to get to wwe school

If you are already at the "pro" level, then just ask one of the other "Pro's" as I'm sure they have also done gear. :)

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
If your going to do it regardless, make sure you have all your PCT needs. Deca and Test are a good start for mass gains. 300-400mg of Deca a week and 500-750mg of Test will give you a good start for a moderate cycle. Research the sides as well as the benifits.

P

pincrusher

tee said:
excellent advise tee :)
your biggest problem is probably that while wresatling in high school, you always needed to make a certain weight class so you were always sucking weight each year which doesnt allow for you to learn how to make big gains. you really need to learn how to eat a whole lot more food than you ever did before because without this, steroids will not give you this magic growth spurt you are seeking.
food is the most anabolic substance you can put into your body so search and read the posts on eating to gain, and you will begin to get an idea of just how much is required to shovel into your mouth daily.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
kriskronie said:
PCT stands for post cycle therapy. Im not trying to pick on you, but you really need to study up more before even considering taking a cycle. All the info is here for you. Take some time and learn before you go sticking a foreign substance into your body. :)

P

pincrusher

dugie82 said:
dear lord.
give the guy a break. its not like any of us knew what pct was the first time we asked about steroids. you dont start anything knowing everything there is to know about the subject. it is all a learning curve and this guy will learn best if we offer to help him, not make him look stupid!