©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy says Hi :)

thag0ld3nchyld

Oct 28, 2008
Hello all, I stumbled across this site after doing some research on anabolic steroids. I'm 21 years old, I'm 5'7 138 lb. I've ALWAYS been the scrawny kid my whole life and recently I've taken actions to change that. I've been lifting for the past 2 years with steady but little success in growing (I was 116 lb at age 19) so I'd say that at least a decent improvement.

Once I started lifting I quickly gained 20 lb, however I've seemed to hit a plateau, I haven't gained any weight for a year now, and after a lot of frustration, trying out different workout programs, drinking my muscle milk, eating 4-5 meals a day, working out 3 times a week, and seeing minimal results, i'm ready to try something new.

I'm reading the posts on this site you all seem like very well informed and nice people I'm glad I found this place. I'm exploring other options which can help me achieve my target weight of 160. I'm just a newbie with little knowledge in this arena so any advice of maybe where to begin would be awesome. Attached is a photo

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x171/thag0ld3nchyld/?action=view&current=Untitled-12.jpg

Last edited:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
First off, Welcome to the board!! After that, at 21 yr. old I'd say to up everything. Up the intesity, food, sleep, legal supps etc. At your age and build you have SO much of natural growing potential. One thing to keep in mind that Big A recently reminded folks of is consistency...And that goes for everything bro!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Welcome

Nice to have you here. And yes please stay away from steroids till atleast 23. Like Tyrone said you have lots of natural growing potential and AAS will only ruin that. Just ask away on the board and I am sure people will help you out. See you around :)