©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ASUS TAICHI* 21 Convertible Notebook

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
What are everyone's thoughts on this? Just saw a commercial on this Intel convertible notebook/tablet:

ASUS and You. Incredible Together.

Pros - Cons? Is there a better product out there right now that is a notebook and tablet convertible?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Im sure they have some decent products in there. I'm on my second ASUS laptop I use for certain programs (primarily on my macs) and it has issues all the time an I need to return this one like the last. IMO after I return this one I wont ever by a ASUS product.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I am thinking more of the tablet/notebook double screen aspect. Are there any other companies offering this type of convertible product?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I havent checked. ASUS tho has always been ahead of the curve with their products tho. One of the first companies to put a built in web camera in a laptop.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Going to have to keep my eyes peeled. I googled it and couldn't find any sellers of it, everything said coming soon? I think the dual window notebook/tablet would be a great gift for the wife! The reviews I found on it say it is going to be listed around $1300.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Just read over it. Looks really nice! Ships out for sale in November.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I like it! The stuff they are coming out with now-a-day!!

Muscleaddict83

Oct 29, 2012
ASUS has the market pretty well cornered on this one. I know Dell makes a laptop/tablet convertible where the screen rotates, but no one else is using the double screen. I think one of the really cool advantages of the double screen is the ability to run quick and easy presentations to small groups. You can run the presentation on the screen facing out and be able to have your presentation notes on the screen facing you.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I will be getting one of these for sure...Then I'll be having Rory set it up for me:sAng_compy::sHa_thumb2: