©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hair loss

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
As much as it pains me to ask this, never had an issue till recently. Hair is coming out really fast. I have access to minoxidol but never used it or had to. Any recommendations?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Not sure bro...Use to have nice hair and then poof all gone! Shaving it now:p

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Lol Im debating it with the rate its coming out every time I shower.

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
I think K1 posted a good article about Finasteride concerns on this board that has me stopping Finasteride after pretty much everyday for about 13 years. Only been about 3 days, and I cant really feel any difference in sense of well being and libido. I am just curious to see if I have been limiting the availability of test to my body by holding down DHT levels. I dont think so far I was, as I only got on it because my DHT levels were to high from cycling and one mg did seem to normalize the DHT. But that was years ago and I do a whole lot less test today so i was just curious if I was blunting the test I was taking.

In the past everytime I stopped for a few days I would see hair all over the keyboard. If that happens, and I if that happens and am not sensing a difference, I will go back on as I still have a whole lot more hair now then most guys I know that have been in as long as I have.

This shit does not get any easier to sort out as you get older, and I dont think its realistic to think I will ever get the hypersexuality I got the first 8 years on because of the normal aging process.

AB

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I honestly think there is nothing you can do about it other than bosley or something like that. Now I keep mine shaved and the wife likes it better that way.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I've always avoided threads regarding this issue as it hasn't pertained to me, until now lol. Taking a shower I don't want to wash my hair since its coming out so fast. I'm on same cycle as I've been on but guess I'll back down a bit.

I really don't want to cut it short. I've shaved my head once in my life and let's just say my social life was almost non existent at that point. I used to get compliments on my hair from girls I dated on how they liked it. If I wasn't single maybe I'd see it differently. But I'm talking with another 23 year old college girl (yeah i know i have issues) an already I'm 11 years older. Don't want to be 11 years older AND bald at that same time. Huge shot to my ego right now

Ozman

Jan 22, 2012
It is how you think and act that makes a difference, not your hair. Look around, do you really think that successful bald people have a problem ? Good luck.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Minoxidil doesn't do crap. I got a free years worth from a friend that was a sales rep. And did it daily and got maybe peach fuzz that fell out when I took anavar. Save your money

Nergy

Jan 22, 2012
but before taking some meds inform about them, so not to waist your money and hopes

Hunter4000

Sep 15, 2012
my bro had the same issue 3 years ago, after lots of treatments he simply let it as it is...treatments didn't improve the hairloss