©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol Advice Needed

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Going to be starting a cycle soon that includes inj. Winstrol. Was wanting to gather some opinions on wether to just draw it up with the other oils and be done with it or is it more beneficial to do my winstrol shots seperate. My thinking is leaning towards seperate due to winstrol being water based and i would also like to see if what ive read about the whole site injection thing is a reality. Always done orals with winstrol so let me apoligize in advance for what is most likely a newb question I just wanna be confident with it from the start. Thanks guys.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Site pin all the way....at least 50mg a day or eod for 6-8 weeks if you're under 30.. older joints can sometimes get too dry is why I say that. Keep us posted

Thanks brutha

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I really appreciate the advice ironbuilt thats right in line with what i was thinking just needed to hear it from a vet. Tren is on the menu for sure love thats stuff its hard for me to do a run without it anymore lol. Thanks again guys i really appreciate it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah if u can do Tren which I cant then that's a great combo .. Ill do winny inj once a year just for what it does for me.And watch the tendons as they can suffer dryness which result in tears. Im always on a good omega oil and antioxidants which i feel help. Pumps are killer and stromba desma amps are my fav..

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
You know, if your really concerned, suspension and oral stanozolol are the exact same thing. You can simply put in gel cap or straight into mouth, though I was told it taste terrible.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Going to be starting a cycle soon that includes inj. Winstrol. Was wanting to gather some opinions on wether to just draw it up with the other oils and be done with it or is it more beneficial to do my winstrol shots seperate. My thinking is leaning towards seperate due to winstrol being water based and i would also like to see if what ive read about the whole site injection thing is a reality. Always done orals with winstrol so let me apoligize in advance for what is most likely a newb question I just wanna be confident with it from the start. Thanks guys.

NO! Don't take any water based gear and oil based gear in the same pin. Your asking for trouble doing this. Once you inject both together they will re-separate once in the injection cavity. There the water base will go to the bottum of the cavity the same way it would in a glass of water. Where the oil and the water base solutions are touching each other there will be no assimilation because it's not touching flesh. This inturn changest the speed this stuff would normally get into your blood. For reasons I don't know it also seams to get infected much more easely.
I have also had issues injecting water based into areas I was currenty hitting regularly with oil based. The water based just didn't assimilate into the oily tissue and it had to be drawn back out after a week. It got all ugly.......
Hope this helps!

CG

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
NO! Don't take any water based gear and oil based gear in the same pin. Your asking for trouble doing this(festering). Your also changing the speed both of them hit your system at.

CG

Did the h20 based stuff mixed in oil for years no problem .
One day I did the same thing I'd done many times -mixed my water based with oil. Did a quad shot(my first mistake) of the blend.
That was one painful hot leg til hitting the ER a couple days later.
Woooh that shit hurt. . Not sure if it was the actual mixture or the sust that was in it. I would load 3-4 50ml vials when south of the border. Maybe I fucked up transferring all those redijects.
Who knows? I just rather be safe than sorry after that ordeal.
Know it was not the test susp I was useing as it was Us pharm
right from schein. Had just opened it.
Pins are easy to obtain why risk it? I sue to feel otherwise but
age has given me a smidge of caution . Thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Missed the aqua/oil mix question
.people do it but I think they are askn for trouble as concrete and turbobusa can attest to.. I saw ad for a 50/50 aqua / oil blend test..why?..sales gimmick I say

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Missed the aqua/oil mix question
.people do it but I think they are askn for trouble as concrete and turbobusa can attest to.. I saw ad for a 50/50 aqua / oil blend test..why?..sales gimmick I say

Test and winny starts life as a none water based chemical. It requires a surfactent like poly-sorbate-80 just so it will emulsify into a water based salution. Ever wonder why suspended test burns like hell? I can trully say I have NEVER done Test suspension that didn't burn like a --er. But put the "same" TNE or winny in oil and the fire goes out. Go figure.
When it comes to winny I would do it oral. There is no first pass your saving yourself from or any reason other than site induced growth along with IGF to inject it.......well thats another thread.
But for the record, IMO there is no bigger bang per cc than TNE.

CG

Last edited: