©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dan Duchaine

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
May he RIP

Are his books old school or still worth the read due to the amount of 'practical' information he has sought out and put in those books (specifically USB II)?

Also where can i get access to more of his literature (or literature worth reading).

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
His work is always worth a read. From his books, to his newsletters, to his interviews. Most of it can be found right here on this board:)

Chidoman

Jun 9, 2013
A Very Intelligent man, well ahead of his time. I've re-read Bodyopus recently after having the book stuffed up for 11 years; still a highly interesting read after all this time.

RIP Mighty Guru!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
May he RIP

Are his books old school or still worth the read due to the amount of 'practical' information he has sought out and put in those books (specifically USB II)?

Also where can i get access to more of his literature (or literature worth reading).

WITHOUT question,,,all his work IMO is worth the time to read.
Yes a lot of the info is out dated info,,its still great material.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
his earlier writings was good... but towards the end when he wrote the UNDERGROUND BODY OPUS it was kinda impractical, eg'.,waking up middle of the night to eat?? :naughty1: