©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ufc 173 spoiler alert!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm cutting right to the main event. If you haven't already heard, TJ Dillashaw dominated every round in the main event title fight and eventually finished Barao by TKO in the 5th!! Dillashaw was an 8 to 1 underdog. Incredible!!

Daniel Cormier choked out Dan Henderson in round 3 of the co-main event.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Great fights last night. I think its time for hendo to retire after last night. Hell he's 43 still has a good punch but he got dominated on the ground by Cormier.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I think its time for hendo to retire after last night. Hell he's 43 still has a good punch but he got dominated on the ground by Cormier.

I agree. I think outside of his punch he has little left to offer the sport.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Great fights last night. I think its time for hendo to retire after last night. Hell he's 43 still has a good punch but he got dominated on the ground by Cormier.

I agree, but Henderson says he's not done. It will be interesting to see who the UFC puts him up against next.

aaron713

Mar 14, 2014
Henderson will always be able to knock out the guy he is put up against when everyone thinks he is ready to retire. He will do it until he is 50

aaron713

Mar 14, 2014
Then he will move up, and lose (more often than not), and move down and knock out another... The guy is a different breed. Dan Cormier is a beast, and one with class I might add. I think he will beat Jones if Gustaffson doesn't do it first, or better yet, Gustaffson will kick his ass then D.C. will beat his ass next.

Last edited:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I agree, but Henderson says he's not done. It will be interesting to see who the UFC puts him up against next.

Hendo's biggest problem is his jaw's not there anymore...You can see even in the last fight he won that he was dropped very easily...The man still has hands of stone and can knock anyone out given the opportunity but that chin is just going to continue getting weaker as he ages.....