©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new british dragon imitator

P

pincrusher

Warning!! Please Read...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrX asked me to get this posted over here asap. It seems we have another scammer out to make a quick buck by using British Dragon's name.

Folks - We have a dilemma. I have to tell you of the biggest scam going on right now. I also must be very cautious as to how I deliver my message, as this is the Grandfather of all scams.

When a company is successful, it runs the risk of being copied. This is because the forger sees a market demand for a quality product that the creator of the brand has painstakingly developed.

A company has registered with the sole purpose of copying British Dragon. Now that in of itself is not news to everyone, most of you know about these fakes and this company and are sure to only buy from a reputable source such as see the source list that is endorsed by BritishDragon.

I realize that any publicity is good publicity and this little man is probably banking on the fact that we publicize his site and fake product with the anticipation that his new website gets traffic and perhaps he will have the ability to sell some of his cooking oil labeled as steroids.

It has come to our attention recently that this Russian thug (Elena N Litikova) is going to claim that he is the original British Dragon. This is NOT the case. The company that is registered in Hong Kong for less than a year is nothing but a front for this little Russian thief. There is no lab in Hong Kong and we have sent people down there to photograph that address for our members.

Possibly one of their reasons for him faking British Dragon is to discredit the brand and try and come out with a new competitive line. Another reason is that he will try and capitalize on all the hard work British Dragon has done and sell a poor imitation, as that is obviously easy money.

Whatever his reason, if I do my job in warning you properly, you will then be aware of the difference, remember the name and shout this racket at every message board you can.

This pirate has gone to the trouble of making vials with the British Dragon label etched on them. He did not even copy the logo well; the poor imitation of the label is your first clue to the quality of the product inside.

Please help me defend a company that does so much for this industry.

There is only one BritishDragon; they are based in China and Thailand. They are NOT from Hong Kong. There is only one British Dragon website it is www.BritishDragon.com

Feel free to copy and paste this message in order to spread the word about this scammer. Lets do our best to shut this guy down!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pincrusher

here are some attached pictures of the pathetic attempt to imitate BD.

Attachments

• bdltd1.jpg
    bdltd1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 78
  • bdltd2.jpg
    bdltd2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 62
  • bdltd3.jpg
    bdltd3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 56

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Let the buyer beware. If you get fakes, look to your source, I don't care if you've been buds since kindergarten and he gave you your first shot and introduced you to your wife. (By the way, if he's selling you fakes, he's also lying about sleeping with your wife before he introduced you. He tapped it.)

Thanks for the heads up Pin.