©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sex on a cycle?

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
Is it bad to have a lot of sex on a cycle or does it not matter? like 2 times a day on average. thanks
you describe alot of sex as 2x per day LOL i guess you must not have to much experience using testosterone yet cause it will make ya want to hump 24/7. only down side is the ladies tend to tire of it after a little while unless you have a true nymp then god bless and tap that shit for all its worth :D

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
yea she wants it all the time.. i am horny all the time already. i just wasnt sure if its a good idea. she was telling me that she is happy i am hornier. she has never once said no. Its weird. lol most women i have had only wanna hit it like 2 times a week after we have been together for a few months.. This one would do it all day if i let her. i just didnt want to waste it or anything haha. I have heard that this one cage fighter couldnt have sex before he went to a fight, thats why i asked .. thanks :)

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
yea she wants it all the time.. i am horny all the time already. i just wasnt sure if its a good idea. she was telling me that she is happy i am hornier. she has never once said no. Its weird. lol most women i have had only wanna hit it like 2 times a week after we have been together for a few months.. This one would do it all day if i let her. i just didnt want to waste it or anything haha. I have heard that this one cage fighter couldnt have sex before he went to a fight, thats why i asked .. thanks :)
the only way you would be wastin it is if you dont make her swallow every time :D your lucky to have a nympho on your hands cause most girls would not want to be banged to many times per day or week for that matter.