©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

super size she

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Anyone see this? WOW
I never thought I'de say this but I wish I looked half as good as those women.

P

pincrusher

it was a show on discovery channel about womans bodybuilding and it went through the trials and tribulations of a particular woman as she prepared for the GNC show of strength to earn her spot at the ms. olympia where she finished in the top 10.
only down side to the whole thing was the fact that the show really hurt womens bodybuilding cause it kept showing women with male facial features and very bad sounding voices. i fully support female bodybuilding but some of these women have taken it just a little to far in their quest to be as big as they can be and have really taken away almost all aspects of womanhood. just way to much test being used by some of them.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
a friend of mine's mom competed in ms. olympia back in the 80's he said his momn competed all natuarl

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
a friend of mine's mom competed in ms. olympia back in the 80's he said his momn competed all natuarl
that was when the women actually looked like women and were very appealing to the eye. now if you compared a fitness competitors pics to those of a ms. olympia competitor from back in the day, they would be very similar. unfortunately it has been allowed for the women to do whatever is necessary to be bigger than everyone else because for a little while that was where the emphasis was especially since lenda murray came along. now they are trying to bring back the femanine side by setting new rules in place that will require a 20% reduction in muscle size and a more femanine look.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
TexasCreed said:
yeah, i finally saw it, was pretty intense. I agree with some taking it too far, but who am i to judge. she has a website at www.joannathomas.com

enjoy.
I think you are allowed to judge when someone transforms their face into a complete freakshow. Did you see the one women who looked like Bettie White from Golden Girls?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Blackbird said:
I think you are allowed to judge when someone transforms their face into a complete freakshow. Did you see the one women who looked like Bettie White from Golden Girls?

Lol ya she did. I just saw the show today. pretty cool. Damn them bitches are huge. that girl was 135 @ 3%bf. and short.

M

McKenzie

When it said she was 27....I was floored....she looked much older than her stated age.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
McKenzie said:
When it said she was 27....I was floored....she looked much older than her stated age.

Yeah, I am sure she has put her body through hell. I couldn't get over how much she looked and sounded like a man. I had the tv on for background noise when I was on the computer and heard her talking. I thought it was a man until I heard them talking about bb competitions and then I started watching it. I don't want to take anything from female bodybuilding, but I compare the over the edge female bb to the over the edge synthol users. Sorry if that hurts anyones feelings, thats just the way I see it. They will have a very hard time fitting into a part of normal society again if they ever wish to do so. JMHO.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i saw it a couple of months ago, and where her physique is impressive, its not attractive. i'm not a fan of female bb (to that extent anyway). pretty foul.