©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some advice on first cycle please...

Quinnston

Oct 10, 2006
Hi to everyone at the forum. I'd like to complement on such a great site for advice and such.

I'm 24, 6'4 and currently 13 stone (80kgs) with low BF% (not sure how much).

A few months ago I move back to my home town and bumped into some old friends that have grown incredibly since I last saw them (3 years). They told me they was on the juice and I was quite interested because they looked good. After going the gym with them a few times I decided to try it.

I got 30 anopolon50's, which I took 1 a day. I gained 1 stone and alot of strenght. I'm very pleased, but I think they were fakes so am not going to take them ones again.

Anyway, having got a taste of it and learning as much as I can about it, I am thinking about doing a proper cycle -

Week 1 - 4
Testosterone Enanthate 1ml/Week
Anapolon50 1/Day

Week 5 - 10
Testosterone Enanthate 2ml/Week

PCT Week 11-13
Nolvadex 30mg/Day

What do you think about this? Is it ok?

I have read alot of information but am still unsure about these -
Do i add anything to the testosterone enanthate like water, or just inject it straight?

I assume they are in 1ml amps, can I use half of it one day and then the other half a few days later?

Do I take the Nolvadex throughout the cycle and after, or just after the cycle?

Should I take the anapolons throughtout, or just at start of cycle? maybe half the dose week 5 - 10? good idea?

What size needles should I use?

I'm greatfull for any input,
Thanks.

P

pincrusher

Quinnston said:
Hi to everyone at the forum. I'd like to complement on such a great site for advice and such.

I'm 24, 6'4 and currently 13 stone (80kgs) with low BF% (not sure how much).

A few months ago I move back to my home town and bumped into some old friends that have grown incredibly since I last saw them (3 years). They told me they was on the juice and I was quite interested because they looked good. After going the gym with them a few times I decided to try it.

I got 30 anopolon50's, which I took 1 a day. I gained 1 stone and alot of strenght. I'm very pleased, but I think they were fakes so am not going to take them ones again.

Anyway, having got a taste of it and learning as much as I can about it, I am thinking about doing a proper cycle -

Week 1 - 4
Testosterone Enanthate 1ml/Week
Anapolon50 1/Day

Week 5 - 10
Testosterone Enanthate 2ml/Week

PCT Week 11-13
Nolvadex 30mg/Day

What do you think about this? Is it ok?

I have read alot of information but am still unsure about these -
Do i add anything to the testosterone enanthate like water, or just inject it straight?

I assume they are in 1ml amps, can I use half of it one day and then the other half a few days later?

Do I take the Nolvadex throughout the cycle and after, or just after the cycle?

Should I take the anapolons throughtout, or just at start of cycle? maybe half the dose week 5 - 10? good idea?

What size needles should I use?

I'm greatfull for any input,
Thanks.
cycle is good but use the same dosage for the entire cycle lenght instead of a low dose then a higher one.
the anapolons should be run for only about 4-5 weeks at a time so run them the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle.
nolva will probably be needed since the anadrol will cause some estrogen conversion so you might want to run 10mg every day from the beginning of the cycle as a precaution.
needle sizes can be 22 or 23g for glute shots and 25g for delts, quads etc. use a 18 or 20g needle to wothdraw the product especially if using multi dosage bottles, then change the needle to the size you plan to inject with. this will make the injection easier becasue the needle will get dull when pushing through the rubber stoppers and make for a harder injection and will cause scar tissue to form much faster so future injections will take more pressure to pierce the skin/muscle. if the test comes in amps take 1 on sunday or monday and the other wednesday or thursday so they are spread out. i would still change the needles even if withdrawing from amps.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
as always pin has some solid advice ,

At 6'4 and 176lbs or 80kg I would suggest you take a hard look at your diet , its better to get this organized and implemented first before you get going on your cycle.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
I would do a lot of reading and finding all of the answers to your questions before starting. No offense but it sounds like you don't know much about what you are going to put in your body.

Bench

Oct 19, 2006
Like stated above, I would worry about your diet before you think about AAS. Also for some reason if you dont take the advice, dont leave an amp open to use for the next day and also dont mix it with water. Your setting yourself for disaster.