©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

syntherol cycle

crown

Apr 24, 2007
I start observing that my veins are not so visible like before. I am on the last week syntherol cycle. Next week I'm starting the mentenance period. What I am curious to ask is if the veins will be visible again after finishing the shots, and the oil start disipated. Apart of that I'm completly happy with the results so far, I got fair bit of extra size and the muscle looks natural , although it is a bit swollen.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea crown from my experiences with it what your saying is perfectly normal.
Id say appx a few weeks into your maintenance dose youll see the veins start to reapear. :smoker:

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
The muscle is inflamed right now due to the daily injections.
Once you finish them, the inflamation will dissapear within days and you will have more vascularity and striations than before you started.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
You shouldn't worry to much about that. I am happy that your cycle is going well. You will be very pleased with the permanent final result.

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
naase2004 said:
Permanent? I thought the injections were not permanent, thus doing the maintenance?

Gains are permananent. The 'maintanance' phase is when the muscle grows in place of the dissipating oil, thus you end up with realmuscle tissue.

Read www.howtousesynthol.com to learn.

crown

Apr 24, 2007
Big A said:
Gains are permananent. The 'maintanance' phase is when the muscle grows in place of the dissipating oil, thus you end up with realmuscle tissue.

Read www.howtousesynthol.com to learn.

I start the maintenance now, Big A, and it realy gets better and better by each day. Thanks a lot for the advice. Your articles on syntherol helped me so much too.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey just wanted to ask is Syntherol hard to use just like any normal injection but you gotta do the differnet heads in the muscle and everyday.. can you still do a normal cycle like test and eq thankyou

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
Arnie said:
hey just wanted to ask is Syntherol hard to use just like any normal injection but you gotta do the differnet heads in the muscle and everyday.. can you still do a normal cycle like test and eq thankyou

Yes, just don't inject the gear in the same location as the Syntherol as it coudl affect gear absorbtion.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
Bump, would love to see results from any of the guys that using syntherol in this thread.