©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I've lost my entire sex drive

Stan9

May 9, 2007
I don't know what is happening with me.I've used andro,norandro,creatine and l-glutamine and I've lost my entire sex drive.I'm so...immune. Is because of nor/andro products?

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Stan9 said:
I don't know what is happening with me.I've used andro,norandro,creatine and l-glutamine and I've lost my entire sex drive.I'm so...immune. Is because of nor/andro products?

I dont know. pick up some Proviron and it will come back strong. I promise :afro:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
That's damn right. By the way , anybody order latly some proviron from any of our sponsors, just curious what the prices are like now.

froid

Apr 19, 2007
Stan9 said:

Norandro can have that effect

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
I can relate

Dude I feel ya. I lost my sex drive after the second week of my first cycle. Still hasnt came back and I've been off the juice for over 7 weeks now. Even after PCT. Maybe its my woman. She's pregnant and getting really fat these days.

swimm

Mar 30, 2007
Folks,

I have a 10-day old baby at home. My wife has lost her sex drive ... guess there really is no difference between that and losing my own sex drive. Anything I can slip into her cocktail? Otherwise it could be a rough couple of years!

(Joking ... really ...)