©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next cycle

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on my next cycle. I have a bunch of Decca left from my last cycle that I would like to use. Its been 8 weeks since my last cycle which only lasted 5 weeks soo Im good to go. I'd like to lose this spare tire i have too. I was thinking maybe some decca, test E, dinabol, and maybe some winny to lose the spare tire. Is this a bad combo and if not then how much of each should I take?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
You said you had a nasty injury , are u sure you're ready for that?
Anyway just a suggestion:

week1-12 testE 500mg/week
week1-12 deca 300mg/week
week 1-4 dbol 30 mg/day
week 10-14 winny 50mg/day

arimidex throught the entire cycle or just have it on hand .
Nolva for pct

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Big Danny said:
You said you had a nasty injury , are u sure you're ready for that?
Anyway just a suggestion:

week1-12 testE 500mg/week
week1-12 deca 300mg/week
I would run the deca at 400mg/wk for 10 weeks, since an effective dose is about 2mg/lb of bw and its estered half life is longer than test e's
week 1-4 dbol 30 mg/day
I would keep this at 4 weeks but bump it too 40mg/ed
week 10-14 winny 50mg/day
This is good but I would run it from wk 12-16 (right into the first 2 weeks of pct)

arimidex throught the entire cycle or just have it on hand .
Nolva for pct
A-dex at .5mg/eod should keep most of the bloat off and estrogen at bay. Add clomid and clenbuterol to the PCT

My suggestions in RED

Also if you have used Nolvadex recently you might want to be careful with the progrestirone issues from the Deca

"Aside from restoring testosterone levels post cycle, tamoxifen is often used to combat gyno during cycle when "flare ups" occur. While tamoxifen may provide immediate inhibition of growth, and serve as valuable tool, it also has the ability to up-regulate the progesterone receptor.54-56 This is a true contradiction, which dramatically increases your chances of bringing upon gyno in future cycles when utilizing Nandrolone (Deca) or Trenbolone, both of which act upon the progesterone receptor. It is interesting to speculate: is tamoxifen use directly related to the increased gyno occurrences seen with modern day steroid users?"

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
fellow jarhead here,

I had great success with losing some of my spare tire with watching my diet a little better combined with 200 mgs of trenbolone enanthate per week alone...honestly, i was amazed.

A