©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sustanon Injection

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I'm On 2nd Cycle Now... My 1st Cycle Consisted Of Just Naposim At 40mg A Day For 5 Weeks... I'm On My 2nd Cycle Where I'm Taking Sustanon 250 And Eq.... I Did My First Injection Of Sust Today.... It F!@#$ Hurts Like Hell, I Was Expecting A Little Soreness But Now It Just Hurts Like Hell, I'm Kinda Worried Because The Sust Came In Amps And I Had To Break Them To Get The Oil... I'm Concerned That Pieces Of Glass My Have Broken Off In The Sust Oil ... Can This Be Causing The Pain????does Anyone Else Have This Problem Or Concern With Glass Amps??? And What's The Best Way To Open An Amp With Getting Glass Everywhere???? Please Help Me Out

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
There Are Pieces Of Glass In The 1oml Vial I Transferred The Sust 250 To...like I Said There Little Pieces From When I Broke The Amps Open... I Should Probably Throw It Away Huh?... What Would U Bros Do...help Me Out!!!!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Naw man dont throw it! If anything run it thru a filter.
Id probably use it as is..... Ive had that happen a lot with some hard to open amps, bit of glass get in the bottom. Just dont draw it up in the pin of course.
Draw with a 23g or smaller...I wouldnt pull it out with a big 18g.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
sus Just hurts a bit. I doubt its a problem from the glass.
Next time try mixing it with your EQ..both in the same pin and that will help ease the pain a bit.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Thanks Raj.... Bro U Really Helped Me Out!!!.... I Was Just About Throw It Out, But I Decided To Check My Post Replies.... So This Has Happened To You Before???? With Pieces Of Glass????... I'm Worried About The Really Fine Pieces That May Get Sucked Up Into The Syringe While I'm Drawing Out The Oil... U Sound Knowledgeable Bro, So I'll Filter It...
How Would You Filter It Man????

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I tell ya man Ive used Many many amps and never had to filter it or had a problem. Of course try and snap the neck of the amp off clean if possable so it doesnt get glass down in there...Ive had that happen many time though with sustanon. I wouldnt worry about Any fine peices that arent visable to the eye but thats just me buddy.
I dont think it was glass that made you hurt, I think it was probably just the sustanon.

If your realy worried about it though go to
www.kaotikchemistry.com and Order a whatman Syringe filter and a sealed sterile vial.... The whatman is cheap 5$ bucks or so and it screws onto the end of the syringe. Basicaly youll transfer it like you did only that it will have a filter on it.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
also, they sell whats called amp openers. Ive never used one But I think they can be found cheap and do work.

What Id do If there not breaking of clean in one peice is get a small File
and score the neck pretty good before you Snap it off.
If you cant find a file try a Utility razor knife...Like a carpet cutter type.

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
Try pulling the plungger out of your needle base and stick the top of the amp in the needle base an snap away, doesent work too bad: welcome: :sniper: <--sometime I feel like dr. jekell an mr .hyde rolled into one w.t.f.
lol