©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

change of mailing address

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
If you get a seizure letter, do you definately have to change the mailing address for future deliveries?

I have been paying for a PO Box for a three month period in order to get an order. It's been three months and the order I placed (iVitamins) still hasn't arrived, and there hasn't been a seizure letter either.

I'm sick of waiting, so I want to order more from a different supplier. Should I have it delivered to a different address?

Jul 10, 2006
nobody has anything to say? somebody's has to have had experience with seizures and changing mailing addresses.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
personaly Ive always thought that a Po box would draw more attention from customs then a real address. Just my personal opinion....

I dont think they can sit on every address and watch for it...I think its a numbers game. Of course the best bet would be use a fresh addy though if possable. goodluck Prime!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rAJJIN said:
personaly Ive always thought that a Po box would draw more attention from customs then a real address. Just my personal opinion....

I dont think they can sit on every address and watch for it...I think its a numbers game. Of course the best bet would be use a fresh addy though if possable. goodluck Prime!
I agree with rAJ...I don't know how it all exactly works but say your addy gets flagged right...Well it may be but it prob. wouldn't remain that way for too long...People move, ya know...Anyways, like rAJ said, prob. a #'s game...Just find a goo new one for some small order

bigrond

Nov 11, 2006
east coast(usa)
if you get the letter you must use a diffrent address or they wont reship this is from my experience .ive never used a po box ive got few friends and we all take turns using our address also going domestic is a lot less stressful no customs to worry about

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Prime,
Cmon now you know no-one is going to list there local supplier.
Have you checked the boards sponsors to see if any are domestic?
If not try BigA`s other boards. Dont turn this into a list me thread though.
Theres plenty of good suppliers right here on this forum as well as a million others around the community. Research man

Last edited:

Jul 10, 2006
Yeah, sorry, i'm lazy. it's easier to ask a question than do a little legwork myself. thanks.