©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren sides lessen over time...

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Is this true?

Atm im only on 100mg Test E, 100mg tren e and 50mg Tren ace ed..

Sweats are insane when training. Im like sweating after just a little warm up set, then dripping after a proper set.

At night i dont get night sweats really....but even after a 2minute walk i can feel my back get all warm and then sweaty..

I feel its actually hindering my training because i feel that foooked after 1exercise and im contstantly out of breath i just think omg..

I thought id go Low test to minimise the sides!

Thoughts?

I did consider just dropping it completely and using Eq at a high dose(Never used eq) 500-600mg mast then some pharma test..but not sure on dose...aiming to lean out(i know its diet) but im not seeing the insane changes people talk about on tren..so thinking maybe i need very high doses of it which would kill me.

Surely anyway can get lean on any cycle...as long as diet is in check.
Atm its hindering my training whereas i feel test,eq,mast would make me feel good, dry and id have much better cardio ability..

Save Tren?

Save tren for winter maybe when its freezing so you can run it higher, push the food and grow more whilst staying lean?

Long post so apologies..but thoughts?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I am running 600mg TrenE/ week

Have done up to 1.5g of Tren a week- and for me the sides go away with time. Not totally but to a great degree.

As the sides go down so does the effectiveness of the Tren as well. The 600mg I am on right now feels like 150mg did a year ago

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
A lot of us on this bored have run over 1g of Tren just fine... For me running 1500 was too much plus the other shit I was dosed to the gills on.

Try DHB it's very Tren like without the sides

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Tolerance of tren will happen with each tren cycle that is done for some. But its not gonna happen during a cycle.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
"My buddy" did get a great recomp tho, sweating wasn't as bad as yours sounds...just the lack of sleep (which increased irratibility, not out of hand tho)

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
"My buddy" did get a great recomp tho, sweating wasn't as bad as yours sounds...just the lack of sleep (which increased irratibility, not out of hand tho)

I give you guys a lot of credit. I can not do tren in the summer. I think I would lose my mind. I save it for the winter.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm on 875/wk of ace right now and I just got the worst cough I've ever had a few minutes ago. Overall, the sides aren't really bad anymore, I'm only on 350/wk prop and since I'm dieting down, my last carbs are PWO and a couple hours before bed.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I'm on 875/wk of ace right now and I just got the worst cough I've ever had a few minutes ago. Overall, the sides aren't really bad anymore, I'm only on 350/wk prop and since I'm dieting down, my last carbs are PWO and a couple hours before bed.

Did you ramp up to that dose? If so when did the sides start & when did they start subsiding?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
To me the sides from 700mg/ week were about the same as 1500mg/week....

I just felt like shit at that dose. Not really from the "sides" but more or less like my renal functions were off and maybe just being on for too long at that point as well.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Did you ramp up to that dose? If so when did the sides start & when did they start subsiding?

Yes I did. Started at 261mg/wk (75 mg eod) at the beginning.
Sides were not too bad, some insomnia, BP elevated, but once I kept the test lower, I was alright. I've been just fine for several weeks now. I should add not to eat carbohydrates close to bedtime as well as keeping test low. Too high and sweats and insomnia will get ya. I'm ending in two weeks, and these last two, my dosages are: 175mg/wk prop 1gram mast/wk 1 gram tren/wk.