©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My bulk cycle

Robalo

Jun 27, 2013
Valhalla
Ok, i'm taking two months off to give a little break and i'm thinking about my next bulk cycle. Before that i will still lower my bf in 2 or 3 points (i'm 16% now). So i was thinking on something like this:

1-10 Deca/test mix at 600/800 week
1-4 Russian dbols at 50mg/day
1-10 GH at 10UI MWF post workout
1-4 and 8-10 Humalog 5/6UI post workout after GH
4-8 Metformin 500mg 3 x day

I'll be training 3 days/week with some work on little groups (forearms, abs, etc) on the other two days.
I will also cycle carbs regarding insulin aplication.

Then i will change the GH use, cruise for some weeks and go for a cutter (but that's another story)

Any thoughts will be apreciated :sHa_thumb2:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I like it. I would prob run the test/deca until wks 12-14.

Have you used metformin before? I've only read about it.

Robalo

Jun 27, 2013
Valhalla
Yes. I've used it before with carb refeeds. I will be using it in between insulin cycles for the ability to improve insulin sensitivity. More 2 or 4 weeks on deca/test. Yes, i could do that and do the insulin 4 on/4 off/4 on depending on the fat gains. Nice :)

Robalo

Jun 27, 2013
Valhalla
Looks cool. Please elaborate a bit on your carb strategy.

I'm endomorph and i will try to cycle carbs so i can minimize fat gain. I thought to up the carbs on slin days since the post slin shake and the after meal and would lower the intake on those two meals on the off days.

What do you think?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What's the 1-4 & 8 - 10 humalog mean?
Good protocol is to have eaten meal wait 30 then humalog so you won't he pinning humalog on empty stomach .. Thanks for clarification bro..ib

Robalo

Jun 27, 2013
Valhalla
What's the 1-4 & 8 - 10 humalog mean?
Good protocol is to have eaten meal wait 30 then humalog so you won't he pinning humalog on empty stomach .. Thanks for clarification bro..ib

I will be cycling humalog Week 1 thru 4 and 8 thru 10.

The protocol will be: post workout 10UI GH wait 20/30 minutes>>humalog 5/6UI>> carb/protein shake within 15 minutes after slin shot>>solid meal chiken/rice or sweet potato 1 hour post slin

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
is that pharm or generic gh you're taking? if pharm, you dont need 10iu...cut that in half. if its generic id keep it there

Robalo

Jun 27, 2013
Valhalla
is that pharm or generic gh you're taking? if pharm, you dont need 10iu...cut that in half. if its generic id keep it there

It's Evogene from Alley. So instead of 10UI GH + 5/6UI slin post workout 3 x week, would it yeld better results 5UI GH 6 x week with slin only on workout days?

Since it's my first time using GH on a bulk i'm looking for the best option.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
It's Evogene from Alley. So instead of 10UI GH + 5/6UI slin post workout 3 x week, would it yeld better results 5UI GH 6 x week with slin only on workout days?

Since it's my first time using GH on a bulk i'm looking for the best option.

yes this looks better, better for the wallet too :)

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I prefer alpha-lipoic acid over metformin, as it will not only help with blood glucose, but is a very strong antioxidant and will also help with the liver. I use r-ALA version.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I would drop the metformin. What are the reasons to use it? The only reason I could see would be to reverse insulin resistance but that should be a nonissue with your protocol of 3x per week.

Insulin and hGH will shut down your thyroid some.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I prefer alpha-lipoic acid over metformin, as it will not only help with blood glucose, but is a very strong antioxidant and will also help with the liver. I use r-ALA version.
While I love ala I can't say it has any were the same effect that glucophage has towards insulin sensitivity. Plus if I am correct it will preferentially shuttle more glucose to muscles than the liver in a post work out state.

I think this is the really where glucophage stands alone in comparison to other supps that positively regulate/partition carbs.

Robalo

Jun 27, 2013
Valhalla
I would drop the metformin. What are the reasons to use it? The only reason I could see would be to reverse insulin resistance but that should be a nonissue with your protocol of 3x per week.

Insulin and hGH will shut down your thyroid some.

So in your opinion metformin will be overkill?
I'll be using low dose dithyron (12,5mcg T3/ 50mcgT4) every day

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Berberine works about as well as metformin and costs almost nothing. Also, it improves blood lipids considerably, a very nice side effect.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
i've been meaning to get my hands on some metformin. I get resistant to slin very quickly. When I first start, 8iu's will feel like alot, then 2 weeks later, I can barely feel 25iu's.

I'll be stoked if this fixes the resistance issue.

Cycle looks solid! Good luck