©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First post on Anasci

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hey guys. Came over here from AlinBoard. Actually, been lurking and reading over here for about a year. Haven't posted much over there because I frankly just don't have as much knowledge as most of the guys on these forums.

I hired Shelby 2 weeks ago to help steer me in the right direction. Life got the better of me for the last few months, and my physical composition shows it. Stats are: 6'4", a grossly fat 280(down from 290 after just a week with Shelby) and 2 1/2 years of consistent lifting. I'm getting back on track, and the goal for my 6 month run with Shelby is to get under 10% bodyfat.

I'm looking forward to learning even more from the bros here at Anasci.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hey guys. Came over here from AlinBoard. Actually, been lurking and reading over here for about a year. Haven't posted much over there because I frankly just don't have as much knowledge as most of the guys on these forums.

I hired Shelby 2 weeks ago to help steer me in the right direction. Life got the better of me for the last few months, and my physical composition shows it. Stats are: 6'4", a grossly fat 280(down from 290 after just a week with Shelby) and 2 1/2 years of consistent lifting. I'm getting back on track, and the goal for my 6 month run with Shelby is to get under 10% bodyfat.

Congrats on the goal setting and you're in the right place and in the right hands to hit those goals.

Good to have you here!

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
Welcome bro its good you have some goals you want to reach good luck.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Nice to see you over here too,,,ANASCI has a great place here and a TON of guys and gals with a lot of wisdom and knowledge.