©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wish to get some advices if it's good to start whit those...

Sleven06

Jul 8, 2014
Montreal
Hi everyone! Sorry in advance for my grammar, I am french so I'll do my best :p ) An old friend of mine started juice about 3 years ago, since I am pretty skinny naturaly (now I am at 136lbs after a year of training, i use to be at 115 last year, and I'm 31 years old btw), but now I kinda reach my ''normal weight'' and the gains come really slowl since 2 months. So I asked him if he could hook me up to get the things that could help me, and he suggested to me to start whit test p. NPP & tren A... Is it a good combo for a newcomer, and if yes, what would be the best post-cycle product? Proviron, clomid, nolvadex, arimidex? I train 6 times a week (3x each groups) have a good diet (4000 cal daily) and got quick recovery. Note that I can spend about 600/1500$ for a 60 days cycle so I just want some external advice to be sure I make the good decisions. I am really decided to do this, and I intend to start in 2 weeks. So any advices would be greatly appreciate guys! Thanks in advance

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
No not at all start out with a basic dose of test e or c at 500 mgs a week. But better yet you need to start eating. Eat eat eat until you can't eat anymore. Also you should tell us what your workout entails

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Hello bro. First of all, what's your height? I take it you must be a short ectomorph because 136 lbs. is small. Are you progressively adding weight and/or reps to each workout. If not, which I'm sure is the case, drop your training down to 3 days per week on a push/pull/legs system. Get your squat, deadlift, and bench up. If you can handle dairy, drink milk with all of your meals. You can also mix up some protein, milk, and heavy cream and sip on that all day. I've never met anyone who couldn't gain weight if they eat enough. Don't touch the sauce until you get your weight and strength up. I would never start with tren as a first cycle either. When you get your weight up about 50 pounds through natural methods, do a d-bol/test cycle.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Like Phoe said, you need to eat. Take it from me, I'm a true Ecto also. And when I say eat, that means you should be eating something at least every hour. Meals every 2.5 and a snack in between.

And as Dorian said, stay away from the Tren.

If you are really ready for this, Test E or C and some Dbol would be your best bet, IMO.

Sleven06

Jul 8, 2014
Montreal
ok thank you guys for your anwers. Dorian my height is 5'11, and for those who asked if I eat a lot, yes, I do eat 4000 cal just in ''good'' food plus 2 shakes of 650 cal each+60g proteins+85 carbs+ 25 vitamins & minerals in it, I take fish oil pills too, so It's really my genetic that is hard/long to build up mass, I don't know, I must have a fat burner in my genes or something lol and my main exercises are dead lifts & bench (inclined & staight) I train all other parts too but just once/twice a week... I lift pretty good for my weight-I think- (130 lbs on bench, deadlift at 100, dumbells at 30/40 lbs)... I train 4-6 times a week, I sleep 8 hours/night plus a nap of 1 hour everyday.. So thanks for the advices, I'm gonna try the test E & dianabol to start then, I'll will let you know what gains I made whit that in about 3 months. So if anyone else got more tips/advices, they are all welcome :)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Start eating a little dirtier. More peanut butter maybe a jar a week in ur shakes oatmeal in ur shakes as well. Maybe a mass builder protein that has more calories in it. Also maybe instead of one cheat meal a week try 2.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
ok thank you guys for your anwers. Dorian my height is 5'11, and for those who asked if I eat a lot, yes, I do eat 4000 cal just in ''good'' food plus 2 shakes of 650 cal each+60g proteins+85 carbs+ 25 vitamins & minerals in it, I take fish oil pills too, so It's really my genetic that is hard/long to build up mass, I don't know, I must have a fat burner in my genes or something lol and my main exercises are dead lifts & bench (inclined & staight) I train all other parts too but just once/twice a week... I lift pretty good for my weight-I think- (130 lbs on bench, deadlift at 100, dumbells at 30/40 lbs)... I train 4-6 times a week, I sleep 8 hours/night plus a nap of 1 hour everyday.. So thanks for the advices, I'm gonna try the test E & dianabol to start then, I'll will let you know what gains I made whit that in about 3 months. So if anyone else got more tips/advices, they are all welcome :)
As Rich Piana would say, it's still not enough.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
As Rich Piana would say, it's still not enough

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Start eating a little dirtier. More peanut butter maybe a jar a week in ur shakes oatmeal in ur shakes as well. Maybe a mass builder protein that has more calories in it. Also maybe instead of one cheat meal a week try 2.

I'd be eating even dirtier than that. How about a whole pizza, Chinese buffet, KFC, etc. You need to add some serious mass if you're 5'11". I would also be eating a lot of olives and nuts and peanut butter as was earlier stated. I've heard of guys needing 8K calories per day to grow but I thought they were full of shit. I'm starting to think you may be one of those dudes. Add 500 cal to your daily intake and watch your weight. Once you start seeing a pound or two a week, stay there. Once you plateau, do it again and so on. Your strength will increase accordingly. Stick with the basic compound weight movements. And you need to SQUAT! Without squats, you will not grow to your full potential.

DoctorMotiv8or

Jul 6, 2014
For me Sleven06 it sounds like you are going to experiment anyways no matter what. 4000 calories is a lot but I would try to get up to 4800-5000 and I would be doing at least 300-350 grams of protein the rest fats and most carbs to help you grow. I would train each muscle group on their own days and hit legs twice a week so stay at 6 days a week. From there on pinning I would do a Sust 250 at 500 mg a week and use Deca not NPP as you are trying to gain weight. I would use 300 mg a week of that for your first time. I would bet with this cycle you could gain 20-40 pounds. You would lose a little of that after your pct which brings me to give you my opinion on pct I would do 10000 units of Hcg over a 2 week period and then take clomid and nolva for 30 days on both. IMO

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
A jar has approximately 5000 or so calories I'm depending on brand I think Skippy peter pan etc have more than that. All natural pb has less. At grocery stores they also sale natty pb that you actually chop up in the machine right there on the spot and is so freakin good. Same with almond and honey roasted pb. Damn I want some now

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Welcome. Get as much quality food in as possible and then some. Lift briefly, heavy and rest. 3 x week lifting max. Whether you use anabolics or not, this is basic and must always be adhered to when trying to gain. Eat, lift and rest big.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Test- 500
Dbol- 35mg ed

Find a good split as far as working out and make sure to kill it every single time you're in the gym, try and go heavier every week even if you can't make the lifts- still make the attempt.

Eating- like everyone said ... Eat more, shoot for 400g of protein and 600g of good carbs 100g of fats that's roughly 5000kcal

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Hi everyone! Sorry in advance for my grammar, I am french so I'll do my best :p ) An old friend of mine started juice about 3 years ago, since I am pretty skinny naturaly (now I am at 136lbs after a year of training, i use to be at 115 last year, and I'm 31 years old btw), but now I kinda reach my ''normal weight'' and the gains come really slowl since 2 months. So I asked him if he could hook me up to get the things that could help me, and he suggested to me to start whit test p. NPP & tren A... Is it a good combo for a newcomer, and if yes, what would be the best post-cycle product? Proviron, clomid, nolvadex, arimidex? I train 6 times a week (3x each groups) have a good diet (4000 cal daily) and got quick recovery. Note that I can spend about 600/1500$ for a 60 days cycle so I just want some external advice to be sure I make the good decisions. I am really decided to do this, and I intend to start in 2 weeks. So any advices would be greatly appreciate guys! Thanks in advance

If you're a hard gainer you will want 1-1.5g of protein and focus on carbs. For natural skinny guys like me more carbs are more important than protein when trying to put on mass. Your body uses energy much faster and therefore simply needs more.
My cycle advice would be a simple 300mg or so testosterone only cycle. When I say "only" that's just with AAS, so GW or other non-hormonal supps to stack with it would be cool if you want.
The most important thing is to spend your money on food during a cycle. That test will make you grow like a weed and adding another drug isn't going to do much more IMO. First cycles are awesome and you'll never get growth like that again. So my advice is start small and progress as much as possible with as little drugs as possible. Save the great mass builders for when you REALLY need them.

Sleven06

Jul 8, 2014
Montreal
Alright thanks a lot guys, all great tips here ^^... and my last question just to be sure because I had different responses when I asked, what frequency I should do injections whit test E, one guy told me to do it every 10 days, another one told me twice a week...? Thanks in advance again, you guys are awesome !!!

Last edited: