©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dnp

MdTNT

Bro' it is my understanding that one of the souirtces on here might be looking at adding DNP to their list...as for who carries it I am not sure but if you look at every ones list then you will find out if any one here does have it already...Md

johnny42384

Dec 28, 2004
also interested in DNP

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on some quality DNP that would be great. It seems that the sources here don't have it. If anyone knows of a reputable source for it please PM me and let me know

P

pincrusher

johnny42384 said:
If anyone knows where I can get my hands on some quality DNP that would be great. It seems that the sources here don't have it. If anyone knows of a reputable source for it please PM me and let me know
the only source i know of who currently carries it is heretic aka:hellfire labs
he has gone private i think so it may be hard to find him on the boards. you will just need to search him out but that is about the best i can do for ya as i do not have his current info available to me.

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
pincrusher said:
the only source i know of who currently carries it is heretic aka:hellfire labs
he has gone private i think so it may be hard to find him on the boards. you will just need to search him out but that is about the best i can do for ya as i do not have his current info available to me.

Yes, that is correct. He is not the only person, but he has arguabably the best DNP available. I am on it as we speak and I love it.

Sorry, but IMO we should not have any sources on this board carry DNP, it is a substance that you need to exercise EXTREME CAUTION while using. Anyone that has the experience necessary to be able to run it safely has probably been around long enough to be able to get it.

If you turn over enough rocks, you will find what you are looking for.

MdTNT

Defconx3 said:
Yes, that is correct. He is not the only person, but he has arguabably the best DNP available. I am on it as we speak and I love it.

Sorry, but IMO we should not have any sources on this board carry DNP, it is a substance that you need to exercise EXTREME CAUTION while using. Anyone that has the experience necessary to be able to run it safely has probably been around long enough to be able to get it.

If you turn over enough rocks, you will find what you are looking for.

very good words of wisdom bro'....