©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Should i add deca?

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey fellas.. just wanted to ask a question.. im on my first cycle doin sus and dbol sus 2xweekly 2ml and 40mg dbol a day 4weeks , im starting to get some results now on my 4th week getting some good results so far but i guess its still early . well main thing i wanted to ask i got some deca 50 30mls of it you recon i add it in with this cycle or leave it till the next bulker i do.. or just crank it with this cycle.. im still un sure i just wanna get the most outta my first time and do my best to keep most gains with a good pct .. but if use ya recon its to much for a first cycle .. i probly wont give it a go this time round .. just stick it out with the dbol and sus .. well all help is appreciated!

Cheers Arnie! ;) :confused:

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
If getting the most out of your cycle is your concern. Then yes add atleast 400-600mg of Deca every 7-10 days. Increase your protein intake as well in order to obtain the best results oil will not be the only factor. No offense but this question is best addressed with the full response. Diet is crucial with your first and any cycle in order to obtain the best results. EAT TO GROW!!!

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Arnie said:
hey fellas.. just wanted to ask a question.. im on my first cycle doin sus and dbol sus 2xweekly 2ml and 40mg dbol a day 4weeks , im starting to get some results now on my 4th week getting some good results so far but i guess its still early . well main thing i wanted to ask i got some deca 50 30mls of it you recon i add it in with this cycle or leave it till the next bulker i do.. or just crank it with this cycle.. im still un sure i just wanna get the most outta my first time and do my best to keep most gains with a good pct .. but if use ya recon its to much for a first cycle .. i probly wont give it a go this time round .. just stick it out with the dbol and sus .. well all help is appreciated!

Cheers Arnie! ;) :confused:
what the hell bro minus well add it but hurry up if your allready 4weeks in

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
will it be worth it adding it now cause i didnt start it at the start of my cycle they say not to run it al the way through with the test so ill only be on it for like 4 to 5 more weeks will it even kick in then.. im taking sus for 12weeks in my 4th now. and its deca 50 i do my shot on mon and thurs with sus if i took it it would be on the same days right or diff 4 ml each time a week the deca 50 is 50mg/ml..

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Arnie said:
will it be worth it adding it now cause i didnt start it at the start of my cycle they say not to run it al the way through with the test so ill only be on it for like 4 to 5 more weeks will it even kick in then.. im taking sus for 12weeks in my 4th now. and its deca 50 i do my shot on mon and thurs with sus if i took it it would be on the same days right or diff 4 ml each time a week the deca 50 is 50mg/ml..
Ya bro mix in the same pin and when they say don't do all the way with the test they mean stop a couple of week before you end the test that does not mean start test ande wait 2 weeks before starting deca that is vice versa because it takes deca longer to clear your system then test

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
alright nws .. well im in my 4th week now cycle is for 12.. i did my sus shot this morning .. should i do a deca shot 2nite sometime and how much in 1day .. when should i stop the deca 5 weeks ?

Cheers fellas..

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Deca is good with the test and dbol......
I wouldnt take it though without some test in ya.
you could do either....use some now untill you finish or Just wait untill next time around... Its up to you. Id Just stick with whats working for now and save it for next time but thats me.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Deca is good with the test and dbol......
I wouldnt take it though without some test in ya.
you could do either....use some now untill you finish or Just wait untill next time around... Its up to you. Id Just stick with whats working for now and save it for next time but thats me.
Bump

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
yeh sweet. im jsut gona stick to what i got now .. its a little late to add it now i dnt recon it would be worth it .. next time around ill use it but the next cycle id say is gona be a more leaner mass look.. any ideas what would be a good next cycle for a soild leaner look .. hehe im allready thinking in advanced.. this stuff is the shit! :p

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Wait on the Deca

If you are having good gains and this is your first cycle dont change a thing there will be plenty more. I personaly like deca it has a little side affect but the test and dbol will fix that, about the only cycle I use anymore is 600 deca 1000 test prop and 50 dbol it works the best for me. Good luck start slow the first cycle is the best you grow fast and puffy

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
What To Do I Just Wanna Get Huge!

hey fellas... ive been thinkin about it and i think im gona add the deca and take my sus out to 14weeks ... im on my 6th week on monday.. should i add the deca in 2 day which is friday.. or monday and run it for 6weeks till im on my 12th week and then stop it and do the rest of the sus for 2more weeks then my pct after ... :confused: :confused: and if i added it if i took it 2day how much should i take i go deca 50mg/ml cheers fellas !!!

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
i thought fukn it crank it ! took 2ml just earlyer which is 100mg ill up it on monday.. c how we go..