©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

33,000 dead so far....

W

wolfyEVH

over 33,000 people are dead in and around the indian ocean. went up 10,000 from yesterdays totals.....this is some crazy shit!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
whats nuts is that, this afternoon it was about 44,000 and then i came back from lunch an hour ago and it jumped about 10,000.

W

wolfyEVH

it seems like a lot of people to us, but you gotta remember that all those countries are extremely populated and densely populated at that. They're kinda lucky considering the one in lisbon back in the 1700s killed 60,000. Hopefully the toll doesnt double to close to 100,000 because of diseases being spread from the dead.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
damn, its not the fact that its not alot for them, but for one disaster to do this. thats fuckiong crazy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I wonder how their going to control the disease's from being spread and what to do with all the bodies.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Underground Labs? Wtf Are U Talkin About. I May Be Reading This Wrong But If Ur Trying To Turn The Thread About A Tragedy Into A Joke I Will Ban Ur Ass.

W

wolfyEVH

70,000 now!!!!! this will prolly climb to 90 or 100,000......very sad

P

pincrusher

the saddest thing is that over 1/2 of the dead are children. that is definately a bad way to go, drowning to death cause your to small to hold on to anything and get sweeped away by the wave. :(

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
nah, could be, but hopefully not. they just have so many people there in sub par housing that it makes it easier to be swept away. The same could happen here, but not as bad. Sad thing to see though.

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
nah, could be, but hopefully not. they just have so many people there in sub par housing that it makes it easier to be swept away. The same could happen here, but not as bad. Sad thing to see though.

can't have a tsunami here in the US

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Actually There Is This Mountain Top On The Cost Of Europe That There Saying Will Break Off And Cause One To Hit Ny. Ill Try To Find It Again I Read About It Awhile Back.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
not necessarily meaning a tsunami, but a huge natural disaster. and it was the earthquake that started the tsunami and those can happen here.