©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

y I hate when people buy me clothes for Christmas

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lol they just never fit and its like I wear didnt sizes depending on the brand..mind u im only 5'6 closer to 5 '7 really but 210 pounds. Mom got me a jacket from ae in a xl and it dont fit around me shoulders or over my chest. My girl got me a northface in a large and it dont fit lol but a xl looks funny on me.also got me shirts from hollister and Abercrombie in xl and the sleeves r about to bust out...lol great for guys that lkke to show off and make their arms look big but im not a show off. Dad got me a some polo stuff and the funny thing is a large fits good but the sleeves r small as hell. Hahaha fml. Dont even get me started with jeans I have to get a couple sizes too big in the waist so my legs will fit and it still looks like I have skinny jeans on lol. My sister did get me a 2xl button up shirt tho and it actually fit I cant remember the brand but damn I dont know whats with the sizes these days .

stealth1245

Nov 13, 2012
Mate, i have the same problem.. am about 5ft7, and every xmas people buy me shit i have to go and exchange for another size or cut..

I have explained and told family not to buy me anything, especially clothes.. and every year i cop the same shit..

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
It's easier when you're a powerlifter, cargo shorts, t-shirts, tanks, and hoodies......

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yeah I tried the powerlifting thing out but I just couldnt get into it...lol...needless to say I have 2 bench shirts I need to get rid of one is a super kantan and the other is a titan xtreme....both were only wore a few times I had a hell of a time getting the sleeves over my foremans..hahahaha I got them from Andersons and I was giving them my measurements they were like ur not a pl r u...lol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've had the same problem since middle school. I'm 6'4" 260, and nothing anyone has ever bought me has fit right. Lucky for me I got the whole family to quit exchanging gifts for Xmas and birthdays. Then the other day my g/f decides to surprise me with a new pair of compression shorts , in size large. I had to spend 45 minutes fighting through a crowd of people at Macy's just to end up with a damn gift cert. for $20. The only thing I hate more than getting clothes as a gift is having to go to the mall. She rewarded me with both of those things this year. That's why she's about to be single.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Yeah, being a bber or pler and finding clothes that fit is a challenge. Fortunatley I am at an age where I don't really get clothes unless it's a sweat shirt or hat. I can wear jeans but they usually looked painted on in the ass and quads. So like psyche I work and lounge in cargos. I will put on jeans when I go out, but my junk pays a price.

Good luck bro, cuz next year you will be bringing it all back LOL.

Hawk

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lol me too bro....my jeans look painted on....so I have to squat down like a girl does and stretch them out

Yeah, being a bber or pler and finding clothes that fit is a challenge. Fortunatley I am at an age where I don't really get clothes unless it's a sweat shirt or hat. I can wear jeans but they usually looked painted on in the ass and quads. So like psyche I work and lounge in cargos. I will put on jeans when I go out, but my junk pays a price.

Hawk

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lol holy fuckin shit I just got that picture in my head ...ur funny as hell bro I wonder how u come up with this shit hahaha

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Lol they just never fit and its like I wear didnt sizes depending on the brand..mind u im only 5'6 closer to 5 '7 really but 210 pounds. Mom got me a jacket from ae in a xl and it dont fit around me shoulders or over my chest. My girl got me a northface in a large and it dont fit lol but a xl looks funny on me.also got me shirts from hollister and Abercrombie in xl and the sleeves r about to bust out...lol great for guys that lkke to show off and make their arms look big but im not a show off. Dad got me a some polo stuff and the funny thing is a large fits good but the sleeves r small as hell. Hahaha fml. Dont even get me started with jeans I have to get a couple sizes too big in the waist so my legs will fit and it still looks like I have skinny jeans on lol. My sister did get me a 2xl button up shirt tho and it actually fit I cant remember the brand but damn I dont know whats with the sizes these days .

Solution= take all of it back to the store, get your money back and buy more supplements.:D

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
well, those college kid clothes are made for skinny dudes that wear them tighter than the chicks, theres your problem lmfao....

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Thankfully being 6'7" people stopped buying me clothes a long time ago. What I miss the most is being able to wear long sleeve button ups. My chest is too big, my arms are too long and the shirts are never long enough to tuck into my pants!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Get stretch spandex jeans on TV and use the ron poppeil glitter 2000 and design your own..I do..

Sully I had no clue u were of Sasquatch nationality.. sheesh..lol

I'm more of an Ogre than Sasquatch. My back hair grows in odd patches instead of a full sweater.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Yeah I tried the powerlifting thing out but I just couldnt get into it...lol...needless to say I have 2 bench shirts I need to get rid of one is a super kantan and the other is a titan xtreme....both were only wore a few times I had a hell of a time getting the sleeves over my foremans..hahahaha I got them from Andersons and I was giving them my measurements they were like ur not a pl r u...lol

Funny story for ya bro,

I had a slingshot and was training with some bench only guys at my gym. A meet was coming up I called Anderson and got a new shirt and a new slingshot. The bench only guys asked me why I got a new slingshot, and I told them the old one wouldn't go over my forearm. They asked how that happened and I told them its because I FUCKIN DEADLIFT!!! :action-smiley-055:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I seen joshck in these the other day.. muscle.anatomy spandex pants.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=400623639319

He was referred to them by psych if that tells u anything guys. .
I let some chick burn off my cape with a small propane torch. Works great Sully...

Well duh! He was asking me how he could get some dinosaur legs like mine fast and told him to just put these on! Besides when I wear them it's to show guys where the vastus is.......:D

Last edited:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

Hawk

Dude I use to work in a rock quarry and wore overalls. They are like manly onsies! I'd were them around the house like I was hillbill jim.

Attachments

• 1titolo.jpg
    1titolo.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 41