©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Love this board by far best one I've been a part of.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Where else could you have this kind of comrodery and fun. While still being able to joke around and not take everything so serious like some forums. Great sponsors and mods.

No bickering like other places love it spend most of the day reading and even rereading articles to gain more knowledge every chance I have.

Thanks again anasci and the rest of the mods for running this the way it should be ran.

And no I'm not looking for handouts or to suck anyone's little steroid Weiner's lol.

Thanks
P

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Where else could you have this kind of comrodery and fun. While still being able to joke around and not take everything so serious like some forums. Great sponsors and mods.

No bickering like other places love it spend most of the day reading and even rereading articles to gain more knowledge every chance I have.

Thanks again anasci and the rest of the mods for running this the way it should be ran.

And no I'm not looking for handouts or to suck anyone's little steroid Weiner's lol.

Thanks
P
Agreed brother.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
We don't have little steroid wieners. We have little steroid testicles. Well, i do at least. I spent almost 3 full minutes trying to find my right one yesterday. For a minute I thought it had shriveled up and disappeared completely.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
IB I'm telling them to broaden there search for big foot on the moon since apparently you're high thinking this would be spam. Lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Lil Weiner's was a joke as well sheesh someone's feeling quite guilty lol jk my balls are still massive but I'm also not a dinasour like some of u old farts jk have s wonderful day brothers lil sully jk with u brother

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I know bro. I was fuckin with u too.

No worries it'd take a lot more to offend me thats y I started this thread. 4-5" u can still get the job done for ur gal lol. Nuts on the other hand is a total different thread all together with all our shriveled up raisons lol
P

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
We don't have little steroid wieners. We have little steroid testicles. Well, i do at least. I spent almost 3 full minutes trying to find my right one yesterday. For a minute I thought it had shriveled up and disappeared completely.

It was a high of -5f with a wind chill of -30f here yesterday so it kind of goes without saying but mine disappeared. I think they actually went inside of me.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I worked in the far north try getting 2" out of 3" of clothing when its -70 to -90° windchill lol that was the going joke when we had to pee outside.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Damn... hw r u guys gonna workout in such freezing weather? Heard from the news even boiling water turned froze within minutes !

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
That was hot coffee lol it doesn't even freeze at those temps it just turns into a mist and evaporates

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Damn... hw r u guys gonna workout in such freezing weather? Heard from the news even boiling water turned froze within minutes !

Well luckily the gym is heated. As long as the 4WD is working no worries.