©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Funny crossfit video a must watch

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
What you don't think joking about cross fit is funny?

Of course. I meant that some of these contestants are idiots.

Their form is horrendous.

I wonder how many people really get hurt during these things?

And the fact that some of those reps actually counted is beyond ridiculous.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

O I gotcha I thought you meant that the video was stupid. Lol. I actually got into a debate not to long ago cuz someone was trying to claim that crossfitters were acknowledged as the most athletic athletes by the athletic world. I was like no bullshit generally the rest of us applaud y'all for actually doing something other than sitting on the couch getting fat but the general consensus is that y'all are a bunch of idiots. It was almost silly trying to debate this guy. Cuz he was right and I was wrong BTW he was maybe 160 soaking wet. I just told him to keep thinking that way like he was better than all of us and actually join a Bodybuilding forum and see what the rest of the world thinks of crossfit. Needless to say I really haven't heard much more out if him.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

Sadly, not too long ago a Crossfit 'expert' was paralyzed when a barbell severed his spine during an advanced lift attempt which he likely had very little experience with.

Shocking moment CrossFit athlete is paralyzed by dumbbell - YouTube

I think it's sad and these people are being very misled in many ways.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
my back ache fm watching them deadlift!! LOL

btw, are there drug test in these crossfit contest? some female contestants look really buffed.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
my back ache fm watching them deadlift!! LOL

btw, are there drug test in these crossfit contest? some female contestants look really buffed.

The girls seem to get blocky after a while. I guess it is from the Olympic type lifts they incorporate. I tried it twice, it's not for me. But, to each their own.

I think a lot of em like anavar. They can cycle it and have it out of their system at test time.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Those guys are stupid f'd
Never seen any one do such bad form - who would train some one that shit- hope they don't learn the hard way about that shitty form - thought we where going to see the one girls knee ' s blow out from bouncing the weight on her thighs

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
What a friggin joke. Like a bunch of young kids trying to act like weightlifters they saw on tv or something

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hawk - what do you think your max would be with this kind of form?

I bet I could add 50lbs if I was allowed to hitch all the way up LOL. That is just plain stupid and dangerous.

I bet if they squatted it would be a box squat and they would bounce their spine of the box like the dumb asses I see at the gym.

Hawk

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Funny stuff!
I actually saw a young guy hitching a deadlift to the max some weeks ago. He did set after set. I just stood there in staring amazement. Fuckin' scary to watch!
You can sure see some stupid shit in the gym!