©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

at the bar

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
So i was at the bar with my wife, and a couple of friends. This one friend is shy and so usually i'll go talk to the girls and wave him along and he is usually in from then on. so i tried this on saturday, now i was wasted drinking jack all night but still able to talk. well there were 2 sisters, and one of them was hot so i was concentrating on her, but i was being a little smart ass with her. well the older sister got pissed off and was like you and your man boobs can get the fuck out of here. that pissed the hell out of me. especially cause i work my chest like a mad man, but have had a case of gyno in the past. i talked to her later that night and was like i was just kidding with yall and trying to hook my friend up, so why the hostility. and she was like groping my arms and chest and saying she has body building friends and that is what gets to them as well. what sucks is that is usually get compliments on my chest. but then something like this makes u think. im gonna post some pics and see if there is cause for concern. i was already rowdy all night and at the end there was a bmw next to mine and i kicked it and started gettting in my truck and noticed someone next to my friend, apparently there was an couple arguing in there when i kicked it, but the guy saw us and got back in his car and drove off. i hated that i did that, but live and learn.

damn jealous people.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
funny, the thing is i asked other girls(much to the despise of my wife) what they thought, good chest or bad and i had no others say anything. all well.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I have a friend who always wears under armor shirts under what ever he wear cuz he hates the little bit of fat he has by his nips. I think it is more a self consious thing. No one really cares or stares at them if you do have it. It usually is just in your head. Unless you actually have BAD Gyno then sure it's an issue. But if your tossing the question around then you don't have it. You would know! Titties are Titties!!!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
funny, the thing is i asked other girls(much to the despise of my wife) what they thought, good chest or bad and i had no others say anything. all well.
I'm sure your fine Tex. I think most guys have some chest fat to contend with.