©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my new favorite song

P

pincrusher

ok, so maybe i have mellowed out a little bit but i have a new favorite song and its not from a death metal band LOL the song is "pon de replay" by rihanna and for some reason i juts love the beat to the song. the singer looks pretty hot also which helps LOL. anyone else hear this song yet? there is no album yet just the single released by def jam records

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
ok, so maybe i have mellowed out a little bit but i have a new favorite song and its not from a death metal band LOL the song is "pon de replay" by rihanna and for some reason i juts love the beat to the song. the singer looks pretty hot also which helps LOL. anyone else hear this song yet? there is no album yet just the single released by def jam records

what genre is it?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
You really lose touch with the mainstream when you hit your 30s, eh?

not really i turn 31 this year....i just like music in general any genre

P

pincrusher

Bizarro said:
I think its a decent tune -- reminds me of Mambo #5 -- not sure if its a great song to work out to....
its a great tune for me to listen to in the early am when i am delivering my newspapers because the bass will rattle windows when i have it turned way up. i can be a personal alarm clock for all my customers LOL :D