©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice

male_of

Mar 15, 2012
Looking to gain some lean mass. Right now i'm taking primobolan and creatine but I want to try something stronger. Which steroids would be best? I'm 18 6'1 and 230lbs
Training for about 3 years, I feel ready for the juice...

Cheers...
male_of

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looking to gain some lean mass. Right now i'm taking primobolan and creatine but I want to try something stronger. Which steroids would be best? I'm 18 6'1 and 230lbs

Cheers...
male_of

You are far from ready to be doing AAS at 18yrs old...Starting now will only hinder future gains...You still have some years of natural lifting to do before you even plateau! You shouldn't even be running the Primo right now, only diet, training, wpi and creatine.....

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I agree, you're still just a kid. You haven't even maxed out your natural potential yet. If you are serious about bodybuilding, do not make foolish mistakes that will stop you from progressing and reaching your goals!

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
the guys had right
before starting on juice, try to find some natural ways, i.e. a custom workout routine and a customised nutrition plan .

danyus

Apr 27, 2011

Cheers...
male_of

You’re 18bro... get some candy and get the most out yourself first and then after a few years hit the steroids

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Come on guys...I really need something that will let me keep most of the gains.

If you train natural and keep your diet and training on point, you should have no problem at all keeping all gains you make...You body is still maturing and does not need the extra substances to continue to gain at this time...Staying focused and dedicated now will seriously help you once you do decide to take that next step...For now, continue to train and eat hard and study everything you can for the future.....